Champions immune to mutants AAR bugged

Hello,
It seems Redskull and Omega Sentibel are taking crit failure damage from Domino.
We thought it was related to war node, but even in duel, this is bugged.
Can you please look into it ?

Comments

• Viper_nsViper_ns Member Posts: 13

This is a simple duel. No nodes

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    edited September 9
    Domino’s crit fail isn’t dependent on AAR? if something HAS A CHANCE to fail, and it does, her sig ability is gonna hit you.

https://auntm.ai/champions/domino/tier/7

EDIT: to add, this is why Shuri doesn’t take crit fail from Domino, UNTIL she’s awakened. her perfect block has a natural chance to fail.
    edited September 9
    Bro I hope you are not serious about this… This is bugged, even awakened shuri takes crit failure damage now…

Anyone please ? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    @Maat1985 thx for feedback.
    So I guess this is mew then, because am quite sure this didn’t use to be the case.
    I can show you many videos where domino doesn’t apply crit failure on guardian.

What are the abilities guardian can fail ? None. So why is he taking crit failure damage ?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    It is always the case and guardian doesn't have aar reduction immunity so failure to get charges, perfect block on specials, dexing etc can give u crit fail
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Viper_ns said:

@Maat1985 thx for feedback.
    So I guess this is mew then, because am quite sure this didn’t use to be the case.
    I can show you many videos where domino doesn’t apply crit failure on guardian.

What are the abilities guardian can fail ? None. So why is he taking crit failure damage ?

its always been the case.

guardian may not have any abilities that naturally can fail, however domino can reduce his aar so she can make his abilities fail, thereby triggering crit failure.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Bro is in hard-core denial
  • OxygeN610OxygeN610 Member Posts: 60
    edited September 13
    you might have a mastery with chance that make domino crit fail proc , that can happend, i test myself with couples domino counter and no crit fail