HOTFIX, NIGH-INVULNERABLE CRYSTALS & ALLIANCE RAIDS

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Administrator, Moderator, Admin [en] Posts: 561

Greetings Summoners,
Whew, is it Friday yet??
Got a few updates for you,

HOTFIX INCOMING
First we've got a hotfix scheduled for September 10, 2024 with the following fixes:
- The Ranked Rewards and Milestone tabs have been made visible on the Events pages
- Participation List for Solo Events and Realm Events no longer disappears

NIGH-INVULNERABLE CRYSTALS
Alright, as some of you may have experienced today, your Nigh-Invulnerable crystal claim again did not find a home in your stash. Don't worry, we will compensate all affected players. Further, instead of the aforementioned Friday the 13th compensation date, we're moving the timeline up to tomorrow 11am PT!

ALLIANCE RAIDS
As you may be aware, Alliance RAIDs didn't go as planned last week.
We understand the importance of RAIDs and attempted to remedy the situation but unfortunately weren't able to launch the event as scheduled - which as you know, led to canceling the event.
By now, you should have all received a refund of any RAID Tickets spent last week (180 or 360) along with a general AQ Compensation package, with a third on the way consisting of AQ rewards from the previous week's standings.
We asked you to re-enlist for THIS week's RAID week, but we've discovered that many Alliance's were still unable to join RAIDS.
The Game Team has been hard at work trying to discover the root cause of this issue and investigations are ongoing.
This is a frustrating experience for all of us, and we're actively working to make this right.

We'll update you as soon as we have an update to share.
Until then..

We'll see you in the Battlerealm!

Comments

• Demo7Demo7 Member Posts: 1
    Will the first weeks crystal be in there too?
  • Fit2btiedFit2btied Member Posts: 16
    I didn’t receive any glory or RAIDS compensation yet. Where is it?
  • LucasbfLucasbf Member Posts: 1
    Guys, in the text they talk about the AQ reward, read it again
  • Canelo76Canelo76 Member Posts: 5
    I got some team revives and energy refills but no glory!
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 282 ★★
    Appreciate the communication and helpful info @mcoc TEAM, but can we also expect to receive the 6 extra RAIDS tickets we get for daily completion of map 6+ in AQ when we receive the AQ rewards? Those 24 tickets reduce what we have to spend otherwise to gain entry into the RAID event and will be helpful as we will have another RAID sooner than usual.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    edited September 10
    We missed this week raids too. Becuase of the issues going. Who will compensate this week aq raid reward.

So just let me know should we enlist for normal AQ or wait for the aq raid..we can complete raid in 4 days too. Just say something @KabamDORK

If doing changes causing this much then please don't make any enhancement. Idk what QAs are doing. Isn't the build is being tested properly...just because of these issues. We are losing reward as well as interest in this game.
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Member Posts: 51
    edited September 10
    We're still not able to join Raids @KabamDORK any update on that yet? Already lost a day
    We missed last week's raids and now because of these issues and bugs are about to lose another week's raids as well.. people who joined as soon as raids went live last week didn't get ranked rewards but still claimed the chest rewards and we weren't compensated for that.. and this week again some alliances are not able to join Raids because of bugs and again will Miss out on Chest rewards and only be compensated with ranked rewards.. how much more patience do you want us to keep? Because we are the ones missing out on all the juicy chest rewards..
  • NightCuervoNightCuervo Member Posts: 5
    First the missing items of first Nigh-Invulnerable crystal I open on fisrt day of special calendar, and now a complete Nigh-Invulnerable crystal missing claim but disapair from stash. :/
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Would the hot fix be an app update as usual?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,334 ★★★★★
    Hopefully the AQ glory compensation comes in today? We will be short of raids tickets for the one coming in 2 weeks due to not having enough regular AQ to earn them but the glory frot hat will help.
  • MeninoAranha12MeninoAranha12 Member Posts: 1
    A recompensa dá RAID terá de ser algo bem relevante, devido as recompensas recebidas nelas serem extremamente boas, a falta de recompensas não significativas nos mostrará seu comprometimento e lealdade aos Summoners, agradeço.
  • DrFunnyguyDrFunnyguy Member Posts: 75
    Looks like the hotfix is out, but still no glory or compensation and we're quickly approaching that 11am PT time-line target.
  • Thunderbolt32Thunderbolt32 Member Posts: 11
    Well, we would like to read what progress or what reports the kabam team of this game can tell us about the second crystal that most summoners do not have and with respect to the failures in the raid week that I just went through? ????
  • DrFunnyguyDrFunnyguy Member Posts: 75
    Just received my crystal compensation, didn't get anything worth while, still no glory.
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    And still no info on raids…
    16 minutes to start the new day in aq…

Congrats for this level of incompetency - keeping the community in the dark.

Sure - send out another email saying you are sorry. There will be compensation.

Oh wait, you did that and we did not even received the compensation for that.
    Now many allies are just not scheduling aq in hope that you can finally fix your mess and we can play raids - for which 1 week was not enough as it seems.
    Couldn't even enlist because of bugs in BGs.. joining is now an afterthought
    Apparently because we couldn't enlist for Raids it all reverted back toh the weekly AQ Map by default so we lost 2 back to back Raid weeks. Trying to implement a new feature just cost us a lot. Not cool.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 539 ★★★★
    No update for RAID? We are top30……it means we lost $50 per person based on price of Kabam deals.
    edited September 10

Apparently because we couldn't enlist for Raids it all reverted back toh the weekly AQ Map by default so we lost 2 back to back Raid weeks. Trying to implement a new feature just cost us a lot. Not cool.

We gave up aq this week, this is nonsense
    @KabamDORK

This issue also seems to be forgotten by the team…
    Your input would be much appreciated by the community.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Member Posts: 44
    Any update on when glory/AQ rewards compensation that was promised will be coming?
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Member Posts: 145
    No glory no mercy in this thread
    Because AR is such a big deal to alliances, please don't let it slip away, I think there are two options IMO:
    • Kick off AR for those non-enlisted alliances straightaway, a couple of days should be sufficient to complete, but I understand this can have some technical issue
    • Send 5000 7-star shards and 3*25% T6CC selector, and the same ranking rewards as last time to those alliances.
    This is just my two cents.
    edited September 11
    Bugs didn't allow us to register for raids 2 weeks in a row and now while most alliances which didn't face the bug are sharing this and that they got from those chests it feels even more worse. AQ just automatically reverted back to normal week's maps and now I just don't want to do it anymore while others are doing Raids. And there is literally no response from the game team and I wonder if it would have mattered anyways at this point in time. 2 weeks of whatever.. feel like I might just leave alliance and take a break for how much ever time..
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    As I don't think kabam is listening us. We enlisted for the normal AQ. Just can't miss normal AQ by waiting for AQ Raids. But this is really disappointed for me and my alliance.

TBH game has become way more than unstable in comparison of previous months. Whenever they launch any new feature. There is always a issue and community has to suffer all the time. I am just done with.
  • Force23Force23 Member Posts: 13
    Aún siguen los errores con el cristal casi invulnerable, siguen sin aparecer algunas medallas, se comprende que dieron 2 cristales de más pero, ¿seguirán surgiendo esos errores ?
  • Kamikaze005Kamikaze005 Member Posts: 1
    We can't play raid, just AQ...