Are we getting glory comp for last week?

Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 705 ★★★★
It was mentioned in one of the announcements that we would receive a repeat of the previous week’s rewards. Is that still the plan?

Comments

• Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 705 ★★★★
    Do you think they just forgot?
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Member Posts: 118
    They probably did as they think alliance quest isn’t important enough. So we get no glory comp.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    An update would be great @KabamDORK i thought you posted on discord it was coming with the nigh crystals.
  • Fit2btiedFit2btied Member Posts: 16
    WTF Kabam. Where’s the rest of our rewards? Previous posts said Raids and glory would be pushed out on Monday. It’s now Tuesday. What’s the excuse this time? I want to say more but it’s taking a lot of restraint to hold back some unacceptable language for this forum.
  • ShrodinbergShrodinberg Member Posts: 24
    Fit2btied said:

WTF Kabam. Where’s the rest of our rewards? Previous posts said Raids and glory would be pushed out on Monday. It’s now Tuesday. What’s the excuse this time? I want to say more but it’s taking a lot of restraint to hold back some unacceptable language for this forum.

Only Raid tickets was said to be pushed monday, no timeline was mentionned about regular AQ rewards i think
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    I updated the hotfix today and got 3 nigh invulnerability crystals for the comp for that being bugged out, but still haven’t received any glory or non raid aq comp
    Wow still no response and still no glory.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    edited September 11

Wow still no response and still no glory.

I'm really struggling to understand the lack of response here at this point. Not even something as simple as, "hey, it's still coming we just don't have a timetable yet". I've seen Pinwheel respond to portions of other posts about tickets, but ignore anything about AQ rewards. It's leaning into the territory of them just being unwilling to respond at this point, which is even more disappointing.
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    My guess is they were not expecting the Nigh Invulnerability Crystal comp in game message to bug, they were probably not expecting RAIDs to continue to bug, and this is likely slowing everything down. With 9.1 releasing today, another week of SOS, another week of side quest, there is opportunity for more bugs so this may take some time to sort out everything.

Cost of releasing new content in a game engine that's 10 yrs old. Frustrating but this is the norm and has been for awhile, it would be good if everyone can take a deep breath and put down the pitchforks, because it is just wasting energy and inviting negative emotions at this point.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

They have to manually place every alliance to the rank they had previously. There's no button to magically make last weeks rewards come out.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★

This 10 year old game will be put into maintenance by next year and just die off

No it won’t but ok
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Josh2507 said:

They have to manually place every alliance to the rank they had previously. There's no button to magically make last weeks rewards come out.
    They’ve done it in the past several times without issue, why should it be different this time?
    All the new content being pushed probably takes priority. Act 9, summer of suffering, side quest need to push without bugs first and then can focus on the glory I guess
  • Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Member Posts: 18
    Still no update and communication on the missing glory from last week from Kabams side. That's really disappointing
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    I want them to at the very least provide a day when we will get the “Same AQ rewards as the previous week”. This is a pain. @KabamDORK
    @KabamDORK it’s coming up in the weekend soon. When will we get an answer. Only tomorrow and Friday to go. Communication goes a long way.
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33

Josh2507 said:

Josh2507 said:

They’ve done it in the past several times without issue, why should it be different this time?
    All the new content being pushed probably takes priority. Act 9, summer of suffering, side quest need to push without bugs first and then can focus on the glory I guess

And who the heck asked them to push everything all at once????
    They already acknowledged that an average player can feel being overwhelmed.
    They are pushing out content after content and everything is full of issues.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    What specific issues?

“Issues” is pretty generic. It’s a free game that is supposed to work same on how many devices?

What are the issues, and on what device?
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    FO with these little pots of nonsense.
    Thinking you’re owed something?

Again, it’s a free game with no ads.
    I’m a less than average player.

What specific issues?
    Have you brought up or raised these issues?

What are they?
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    It’s just delayed. Life goes on.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    Aren't we getting full raid week rewards?

Still waiting on the 7* shards, t6cc selectors, basic cats on top of the rank rewards wtf is going on?
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 428 ★★

My guess is they were not expecting the Nigh Invulnerability Crystal comp in game message to bug, they were probably not expecting RAIDs to continue to bug, and this is likely slowing everything down. With 9.1 releasing today, another week of SOS, another week of side quest, there is opportunity for more bugs so this may take some time to sort out everything.

Cost of releasing new content in a game engine that's 10 yrs old. Frustrating but this is the norm and has been for awhile, it would be good if everyone can take a deep breath and put down the pitchforks, because it is just wasting energy and inviting negative emotions at this point.

Bugs are ok for 10y game, but must have
    suitable compensation for sure, because they cost us time, items, $, feeling etc.