I was gonna purchase a 7* too πŸ˜”

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Β«1

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

He’s a serpent counter. That alone makes makes him extremely valuable

Needs dupe to counter serpent tho
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also mordo goated, check yoryies video
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats on pulling Chado. He destroys most cosmic defenders as well as defenders with lots of buffs.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 β˜…β˜…β˜…

You’re not even level 60 yet. Any 7* should be doing wonders for you.

I'm a paragon nearly valiant. This guy's useless to me XD
    Bald man is gonna sit there with luke cage, wishing for love. He ain't getting it 🀣
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bald man is gonna sit there with luke cage, wishing for love. He ain't getting it 🀣

Can we trade my arcade for your luke? Only thing arcade is good for is defence and probably orochi
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,287 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Extremely underrated with a particular fight style, I started really liking him after seeing how Fintech used it during a BG season

Can we trade my arcade for your luke? Only thing arcade is good for is defence and probably orochi
    I wish πŸ˜†
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…

Last time I checked he still has soul barb unduped πŸ€”
    yup, AND can block unblockable. BUT the extra energy resistance, and detonate against β€œtrue-type abilities” makes him better…

@Awesomep12 honestly the loyalty crystal might be one of the most consistent out there currently? there’s not a BAD champ in the lot, just preference and familiarity (my opinion only, gimme dem disagrees if you want). he may do some work for you, take him for a test drive!
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 354 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah he’s great, I used him to melt Red Skull in EQ this month.
  • MBBMBB Member Posts: 70 β˜…

He’s great. I’ve pull 3 times and get 3 of most valuable from loyaty 7* crystal. Wish someday can awaken my little cat ;)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,558 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is what happens when people don't actually try using the new champs instead of crying it's not black cat or hulkbuster etc

Last time I checked he still has soul barb unduped πŸ€”
    yup, AND can block unblockable. BUT the extra energy resistance, and detonate against β€œtrue-type abilities” makes him better…

@Awesomep12 honestly the loyalty crystal might be one of the most consistent out there currently? there’s not a BAD champ in the lot, just preference and familiarity (my opinion only, gimme dem disagrees if you want). he may do some work for you, take him for a test drive!
    I'm good
    The thing is, as much as you guys try to convince me that he's good, I'm not gonna use him. He doesn't fit my roster. I don't like parry heavy. He's weird looking. He's not fun. Need I say more? I'm not using him lol
    Buttehrs said:

This is what happens when people don't actually try using the new champs instead of crying it's not black cat or hulkbuster etc

I already got black cat

Well...no one cares if you use him or not. Both, Luke Cage and Mordo are awesome champs. It's fun to use different champs. You can keep using your selected champs repeatedly (that's boring as hell for me).

The thing is, as much as you guys try to convince me that he's good, I'm not gonna use him. He doesn't fit my roster. I don't like parry heavy. He's weird looking. He's not fun. Need I say more? I'm not using him lol

I do use new champs just the ones I like, eg I ranked vox last week and I love him. Thanks
    edited September 11

Problem is, how do you know he's not fun if you don't ever try him in the first place? And basing your like/dislike on how they look is just.....dumb.
    Buttehrs said:

Problem is, how do you know he's not fun if you don't ever try him in the first place? And basing your like/dislike on how they look is just.....dumb.
    Because I've seen gameplay???
    I was joking about how he looked
    edited September 11

Buttehrs said:

Because I've seen gameplay???
    Seeing gameplay IS NOT the same as trying it out yourself. Ever. You'd think someone playing a video game might understand that.