Iron man

SerggggggggSergggggggg Member Posts: 13
edited September 11 in General Discussion
So I was fighting iron man and turns out he’s incinerate immune. But then I fought iron man infinity war and he wasn’t. Shouldn’t he also be incinerate immune cuz of his more advanced tech ? Aka nano tech

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    IMIW was a champ who was released back in 2018 when incinerate immunity was considered to be rare.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,919 ★★★★★
    Idk why we even have a infinity war version of Ironman? Did he even changed his suit in Civil war or infinity war movies? I don't think so... Maybe I could be wrong since it's beem years ever since I watched those films.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,919 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

IMIW was a champ who was released back in 2018 when incinerate immunity was considered to be rare.

Incenerate immunity was rare but coldsnap wasn't?

They didn't gave him incenerate immunity because he got bleed immunity which is more potent, and mutants at time inflicted bleeds and coldsnaps (Iceman) usually, not incenerates.

But when Ironman OG was buffed, They designed him to counter Bishop, That's why he got incenerate immune.
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 215 ★★
    edited September 11

Idk why we even have a infinity war version of Ironman? Did he even changed his suit in Civil war or infinity war movies? I don't think so... Maybe I could be wrong since it's beem years ever since I watched those films.

Yes he wore the Mark L in Infinity War, what made it different was nanotech.

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor:_Mark_L