The games getting laggy and annoying

Ancient_OneAncient_One Member Posts: 21
I was doing 8.4.1 boss I grinned arena to get 2 revives for boss, I start the match and I get one tapped cuz I couldn't dex due to lags. At first I thought it was my phone then I asked global and everyone is having the problem. Please do something about the lag hard earned units get wasted for no reason many times.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Global is not the place to go to validate your experience. It still may not be a device issue, but it can still be device related. The issues are fluctuating from user to user and there are really only two ways to explain why - device and connection. The issues are worse for some than they are for others. Not saying it doesn't need to be fixed, but since it is not a consistent issue across the board it makes the fix harder to pin down.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★

Global is not the place to go to validate your experience. It still may not be a device issue, but it can still be device related. The issues are fluctuating from user to user and there are really only two ways to explain why - device and connection. The issues are worse for some than they are for others. Not saying it doesn't need to be fixed, but since it is not a consistent issue across the board it makes the fix harder to pin down.

@Pikolu confirmed the lag issue occurs in iOS and the team is aware of it. They are apparently unaware of the fix.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 874 ★★★★
    This has been going on for ages. Nah used to complain when he still streamed. Andrew and Bero routinely have massive lag spikes. Seems to be an IOS issue though. Thinking about getting a used S23 to compare.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★

This has been going on for ages. Nah used to complain when he still streamed. Andrew and Bero routinely have massive lag spikes. Seems to be an IOS issue though. Thinking about getting a used S23 to compare.

I have a Z-Flip 5 and don't have anything close to the issues that some describe. Occasional stagger, but nothing that I would say makes the game unplayable.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    edited September 11

Ridiculous you have to go buy a different phone with a different OS to enjoy the game. And while it has been going on for a while, it has been horrendous the last two months.

The ridiculous lag on an up to date iPhone/ipad should be an all hands on deck issue - especially since the game’s prime mode is competitive play. Instead it’s a “yeah, we know it’s out there.” “No use to complain” like we are talking about lost grandmaster crystal shards.