This is outta hand kabam. 81 days for this?!?!

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
edited September 12 in General Discussion
We just spoke about how the pool isn't changing and that's fine. But we are expected to wait 81+ more days to get another one of these? And I'm STILL hunting a storm dupe/or htd/or more sigs on void or heck as it's my THIRD mordo I'd take Arkus at this point. 81 days (so 240 for my 3 mordos) and 150,000 loyalty for this is just bad. And dumb. And does not make me want to chase loyalty content. On a positive note. Did they alter mordos look? He looks different.

Comments

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Definitely a color palette change

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Mordo is good though
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Its how its always been these crystals 1 every 3 months

But we accquire it was faster. The cooldown duration should be 45 days at max
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,932 ★★★★★
    Got mine lvl 40 too. Today is a sad day.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    I stopped opening those, not worth it.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 442 ★★★

Bendy said:

Not always. Unless you're spending Units of AW potions/Revives, or just never taking damage, it takes a fair amount of time to gather the requisite Loyalty. Should it still be shorter? Possibly. Maybe even 60 days instead of 90. But getting/saving 1.5 million Loyalty doesn't just happen in a war or two.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Not always. Unless you're spending Units of AW potions/Revives, or just never taking damage, it takes a fair amount of time to gather the requisite Loyalty. Should it still be shorter? Possibly. Maybe even 60 days instead of 90. But getting/saving 1.5 million Loyalty doesn't just happen in a war or two.
    60 days is fine.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    What a co incidence, I duped mordo too. Right now.
  • Wilton2107Wilton2107 Member Posts: 6
    This game ir getting bored and worse than ever. The rewards aren't following the challenge levels. To stay in a minimum competitive level you need barely to give your life time to the game. Go to hell Kabam. Go heel with your deathless, tittles, crystal luck and all other trash you think we'll like.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,396 ★★★★★
    So many tears.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★

Bendy said:

Since most summoners will take forever to get Loyalty as you stated, why have such a long period of time to purchase a crystal. Even if they made it ready available the next day, it won't change anything for the vast majority of people to have enough loyalty to purchase one. Those that do high tier war will get more loyalty per season but they most likely will spend more loyalty on AW revives, potions and boost so even they won't get it right away, so even they might take longer. The 90 day limit is a pointless arguement for the vast majority of players due to the limit of loyalty one can get on a regular basis. If someone can get it more quickly, why wouldn't you reward them.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    edited September 13
    pretty sure the timer was predicated on Loyalty hoarders. even with high 6* and 7* resources, the only other major sink for that resource was UnForgivable Colussus…
    don’t agree with it, but confident that’s why the timer was set.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian

This game ir getting bored and worse than ever. The rewards aren't following the challenge levels. To stay in a minimum competitive level you need barely to give your life time to the game. Go to hell Kabam. Go heel with your deathless, tittles, crystal luck and all other trash you think we'll like.

I don’t recall the devs saying you would like any of those things. I do recall them saying the number of active players was increasing recently, so it seems they have decided to trade you for them.

I can’t imagine why.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

What Kabam can do about RNG?

Nothing
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    I got void on sep 9 next pull was black cat 😔 @captain_rogers
    I have now storm, vision aarkus,mordo and void only missing black cat and Howard the duck

Sorry for you. After 6 useless loyalty crysyals, I finally duped my cat today

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    I have opened 4 Loyalty crystals

3 of them have been MORDO

what should I do to get someone else 🥴
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    Wolf911 said:

I have opened 4 Loyalty crystals

3 of them have been MORDO

what should I do to get someone else 🥴

want to pull mordo
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    I just never bothered opening those. Only desirable champ is Black Cat, its just not worth it