Orochi boss bug

GaborrrrrGaborrrrr Member Posts: 26
This is my second path on 9.1.6 so I know how the fight works and got to phase 3 on Orochi but after just 1 HP she will not take any more damage no matter what I do. It will not trigger the next phase. What can I do? Losing all revives and boosts spent on this run and just hope if I restart it won’t happen?
Anyone else with similar issues?

Comments

• GaborrrrrGaborrrrr Member Posts: 26

This is ridiculous, what can I do? Opened a ticket but not expecting a resolution in weeks… just cut my losses of revives and boost and restart?
  • Blabla1990Blabla1990 Member Posts: 21
    Well, Kabam, they probably ask milions of questions just so you think they will be looking at it. I still didnt get a reply from them when i raised a ticket for BAHAMET boss healing above threshold.
    Theyll let you get over it , in the hope youll forget about it. :))))
    They will provably wish you will redo the fight and somehow win so they dont have to waste their time on a bug thats making them money from revives and potions
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 215 ★★
    Wow this makes me not want to explore. That is maddening.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★

Well, Kabam, they probably ask milions of questions just so you think they will be looking at it. I still didnt get a reply from them when i raised a ticket for BAHAMET boss healing above threshold.
    Theyll let you get over it , in the hope youll forget about it. :))))
    They will provably wish you will redo the fight and somehow win so they dont have to waste their time on a bug thats making them money from revives and potions

They've addressed bahamut multiple times. Just because they didn't directly answer you doesn't mean it wasn't answered
  • NANOCZARNANOCZAR Member Posts: 2
    I’m seeing the same thing. I’ve gone through the fight many times and can’t move her off of that 1 health. I have a video @Kabam if you need to see the footage. Might I please get my resources back of revives and potions?

• Pdexter86Pdexter86 Member Posts: 84
    Not much actual, helpful advice in here but I would suggest that you stop spending resources, log a support ticket with kabam and wait for a response before just quitting out. Give the screenshots etc.
    They will be more likely to help you if you stay in the fight because they can see where you are stuck, revives used etc etc.
    Yes it’s a **** situation but do your part, log the ticket, give the evidence and be patient with support
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

You're softlocked there and your best bet is either asking support (which they might just completely reset the fight for you) or restart the quest. Kabam is already aware of this bug, but it is a pretty deep issue that I wouldn't plan on having fixed anytime soon.

What is softlocked? I just explored and it didn't happen to me but that is worrying.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,764 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Pikolu said:

You're softlocked there and your best bet is either asking support (which they might just completely reset the fight for you) or restart the quest. Kabam is already aware of this bug, but it is a pretty deep issue that I wouldn't plan on having fixed anytime soon.

What is softlocked? I just explored and it didn't happen to me but that is worrying.
    Basically cant progress where u would basically have to restart the quest
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Member Posts: 325
    I fully explored that quest like 1 hour ago and had no issue, I used 5* R4 starlord for all 3 fights and no issue..
  • JJCrush21JJCrush21 Member Posts: 158
    Same issue here. Any luck on your support ticket?
    Update: I restarted and no issues on second attempt or even on third. Then no issues on exploration with baby account… so it was just a one-time fluke, that cost me time and resources :(

As usual support gave me the same copy paste answer as always that they have sent it to game team and I should check forum for updates and compensation… what a joke this support team is :(
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    Gaborrrrr said:

This is my second path on 9.1.6 so I know how the fight works and got to phase 3 on Orochi but after just 1 HP she will not take any more damage no matter what I do. It will not trigger the next phase. What can I do? Losing all revives and boosts spent on this run and just hope if I restart it won’t happen?
    Anyone else with similar issues?

Doubt : she is not taking damage by Special counter her heavy ?? Or u haven't tried it ??
  • AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 38
    edited September 16
    I do not know if it is a bug to confirm, but I saw a player put the boss orichi ko with Ironman Infamous in phase 1.
    He puts the boss ko when she receives a cowardice debuf and then he finishes the 1 % which puts KO instead of going to the other phase.