Hyperion to r2 unduped?

BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★
I finally pulled Hyperion as a 7 star earlier, who has been one of my favorite champ since I started playing. Does anyone here have him r2 unduped and is it worth it to do or should I wait? My cosmic 7 star roster is pretty bad so I don’t mind using the cosmic t6cc

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    Don't r2 him unduped, who else do you have?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★

Red Goblin, Terrax, CMM, and Knull, all unduped. Not a fan of CMM and already have a sig 200 6 star Knull, don’t like the ramp up you have to do with an unduped one
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Yes add the gamora relic
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★

Red Goblin, Terrax, CMM, and Knull, all unduped. Not a fan of CMM and already have a sig 200 6 star Knull, don’t like the ramp up you have to do with an unduped one
    I took mine to R2 unduped and he still felt strong, if you don’t like your other cosmics then he’s a good choice. That being said when you awaken him you’ll notice a massive difference and he quickly becomes a monster, I took mine to R3 after I duped him.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★

I took mine to R2 unduped and he still felt strong, if you don’t like your other cosmics then he’s a good choice. That being said when you awaken him you’ll notice a massive difference and he quickly becomes a monster, I took mine to R3 after I duped him.
    Yeah the only thing is I’m thinking of CMM. She might be a good nuke for BGs
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    The dupe in Hyperion is like day and night, I will wait for it
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 135
    edited September 15
    I swear this game is one giant echo chamber.

Yes his Dupe is amazing for his power gain and overall damage output, but his damage is still pretty great without it, and he still gains power passively. He won't be as good as he was if he was unawakened, but if you enjoy him, what does that matter? It will only be that much sweeter when you dupe him.