Cyber Weekend VS 10 Year Anniversary Banquet

Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 149 ★★
Just wondering what are everyone's thoughts on these 2 upcoming major sales/events. They are both only a month apart from each other. Usually I go with both with enough units saved up. But given that this year is the 10 year anniversary lining up with the banquet and Kabam wanting to improve upon the disappointment of last year's banquet, I am heavily considering going all out on the banquet instead. What do you all think?

Cyber Weekend VS 10 Year Anniversary Banquet 98 votes

Cyber Weekend
14%
LiquidkoldJustcause102EtherionGodNewluyzElwindCyrillFromTulasorc8ProtogenoiJan_McFly_MiStaloOvaMonkey_D_LazarusAsyalolCanBeyKohlrabi1 14 votes
Banquet
63%
bhuv9191Spity68allinashessaimHerbal_TaxmanTheHeroDeservedKachi23Bugmat78SpadeHunterpeixemacacocaptain_rogersSarvanga1_Godslayer_1DocWeste_macgreyblue42Adri5846gazbeaWerriessNameless_IW 62 votes
Both
17%
Captain_007_AzKicker316LilMaddogHTGarloGulfstream550ThiartcAyden_noah1RawrasurusaltavistaSteam97JuanmiDarthMysticKnightOfTheRealmEdisonLawSagaChampionYahya_sh91Sreenath 17 votes
Neither
5%
FunkSmasherM86Rebarkribsandbbqbeef69Friendly001 5 votes

Comments

• Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 149 ★★
    Banquet
    PT_99 said:

If Kabam drops balls on this year's Banquet and bundle up Cavs with Valaint 300 units crystal which gives same rewards, same solo milestone rewards then it'll be big problem.

Seeing the recent trend of crystal contents giving options based on progression level like the Reunion crystals, Legends crystals, etc, there is a chance the Banquet crystals could follow same suit. However, Banquet has always been open to all progression levels equally which attracts those at lower progression levels at acquiring something the top progression levels can have more. I guess last year the rewards were harmonized to account for that which didn't sit well. So no harmonization with best rewards or progression based rewards is the way to go.
  • Acapp_hercules890777Acapp_hercules890777 Member Posts: 19
    Banquet
    I got 9k units, is that enough for the event??
  • Antoseum10Antoseum10 Member Posts: 2
    Banquet
    Do we have any idea when the banquet event will be held?
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Banquet
    Don’t remember the exact dates but something like December 20 though January 5. Same time as always, I think.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Banquet
    I’m saving for banquet because it just seems more fun to open the crystals, provided the milestones are better. The July 4th and Cyber sales are less attractive than they used to be because of the huge jumps between the unit tiers. If they stick with the 750 / 3000 / 7500, it’s just not rewarding enough to cross that chasm between the second and third offer. At least, it wasn’t during July 4 (for me, sample of one).
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    Banquet
    Banquet wins!

Got my first 7 stars on last one
  • Banquet
    Cant wait for the banquet