Realm of champion , forged to fight and now Disney mirror verse is shutting down

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
Another kabam game shutting down lol.

When will the day that mcoc will be shutdown?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★

When, like those games, it is unsuccessful and no longer makes money.
    I tried those games. They aren't as good, so my time and money go to MCoC. It's probably the same for a lot of players.

Same i tried mirriorverse it was tuned oddly to me that didnt feel fun to play
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Hopefully kabam will realize that MCOC will be their best bet to pour money into instead of random side projects that shut down.
    If not now then maybe when king Arthur fails. If it ever releases
    ahmynuts said:

Hopefully kabam will realize that MCOC will be their best bet to pour money into instead of random side projects that shut down.

They said the money is going into mcoc probs why the shut downs as just focusing on this game and shop titans
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

They said the money is going into mcoc probs why the shut downs as just focusing on this game and shop titans
    Shop Titans closing down would actually be a L so I hope they keep it going.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    edited September 18
    Forged to fight been revived by Netflix lol

Well they got King Arthur in development.

Didnt that get bought off though?
    Still wish we had another game like this since i hate games shutting down since theres always people that are fans of that game like forged to fight with netflix it wasnt the same im guessing mirrorverse will also end on netflix at some point feel bad for realm had potential
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Didnt that get bought off though?
    Netmarble has development rights of the game now.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 890 ★★★

Rip the others. Mcoc will last a long time as it has a thriving and caring community. I believe it'll last a while. Maybe not fortnite long, but as jurassic world the game is still a thing (my childhood game lol), mcoc will last a while.

Rip the others. Mcoc will last a long time as it has a thriving and caring community. I believe it'll last a while. Maybe not fortnite long, but as jurassic world the game is still a thing (my childhood game lol), mcoc will last a while.
    Isnt mcoc older than both of these games lol
    Bendy said:

I think it's as old as jwtg now that i think about it 🤔
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

It absolutely is.

Bendy said:

It absolutely is.
    Its getting so old how have we lasted this long
    I believe that jwtg will get shut down in the next 2 years. The community is falling apart, there's nothing for end game players and if you buy the "best deals" in the game, it literally makes the rest of it unplayable, and there's no way to fix it. I return every now and then, but there's nothing that gets me hooked back in. Tbh, rip jwtg. Mcoc has no such problems, just glitches and buggy ai. There's my essay lol.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    Those games aren't backed by a huge fandom. This game is backed by world's biggest entertainment fandom. We are good to go.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    If we're including netmarble, there's a chunk more discontinued. My favourite being Future revolution

I believe that jwtg will get shut down in the next 2 years. The community is falling apart, there's nothing for end game players and if you buy the "best deals" in the game, it literally makes the rest of it unplayable, and there's no way to fix it. I return every now and then, but there's nothing that gets me hooked back in. Tbh, rip jwtg. Mcoc has no such problems, just glitches and buggy ai. There's my essay lol.

It's sad to see things you once cherished fall apart
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Mirror verse was kinda boring tbh. I m not surprised.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,292 ★★★★★
    Mcoc will never shut down as long as they come up with new concepts, champions, more Act content, BGs, etc.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    I am not sure on the tone of the post...
    Does OP want it to shut down or not?