Have the Community Manager / Moderator tags on posts come back?

The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 233 ★★
?

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    ?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    edited September 18
    Looks like it’s back with the raids announcement.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Yes
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Yes they have! We've been working on addressing the feedback you've all given us over the last month or so and hopefully this will be a step in the right direction as we continue to improve. Keep the feedback comning!

Now we also get the orange text yay hopefully no more breaks in the system of not knowing if any staff has commented or not
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 705 ★★★★
    Is the orange text slightly darker than normal?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

I like this more to be honest
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

Josh2507 said:

It is, and it's stressing me out
    Hey I like this darker orange it looks cool. Since the game is turned 10 years isn’t it what things would say change is good.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★

Josh2507 said:

It’s throwing me off too😂
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★

Josh2507 said:

It’s throwing me off too😂
    I thought I was bugging
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★

Josh2507 said:

I'm travelling rn and haven't had enough sleep past 2 days, and as a person with low eyesight, I legit Thought there's something wrong with my eyesight lmao.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

KabamDORK said:

Yes they have! We've been working on addressing the feedback you've all given us over the last month or so and hopefully this will be a step in the right direction as we continue to improve. Keep the feedback comning!

Now we also get the orange text yay hopefully no more breaks in the system of not knowing if any staff has commented or not
    Its not the right tone of orange it used to be . Now its close to red... I don't like it.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★

Bendy said:

KabamDORK said:

Its not the right tone of orange it used to be . Now its close to red... I don't like it.
    It makes their post seem mean now😂

Bendy said:

KabamDORK said:

Better than being a normal member colour post
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

KabamDORK said:

It makes their post seem mean now😂
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

KabamDORK said:

Better than being a normal member colour post
    I was told by an interior designer that orange walls.or.rooms triggered stress... Now i believe it

At least the text isn't black.

How dare you
    Keep it orange i want to be able to see message also noticed the new mod stuff now have colours attached to them