greatest week in histroy of kabam gets kt1 to quit war then remove titania and hulkling from raids L

Comments

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238

Why do you even play the game... It seems everything upsets you ..

Probably the same reason why you still in this forum , anything they say about kabam upsets you and here you are LOL
    Upset for bad mouthing kabam? Rofl you are one of the most dense critics that comes up with conspiracy theories
    Let me correct you I don't get upset because people criticize a company, I find it funny that people get so upset towards a company and keep on consuming the product to complain more
    Yeah I mean a youtuber is quitting a game mode jeez the issue must be hugeeeeeeee, specially one that turn into a sour sally for a long time. One that monetized on the game's black market; but the game monetizing is wrong. Rofl
    Self entitled kabam employee but yeah never mind you do all this fuss to defend kabam every time because you think is funny 🤣🤣🤣.
    I am defending Kabam rofl, you felt the same way when I told you that if you felt a deal was bad don't buy it?...
    Once again pointing out stupidity doesn't mean that I side with the company, it means I am a petty human being.
    Again a joke pointed at kabam but the no life weirdo, self entitled kabam employee just got upset and had to say something on kabam behalf , just cause he thought it was funny don't forget that
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    edited September 18

Probably the same reason why you still in this forum , anything they say about kabam upsets you and here you are LOL
    Upset for bad mouthing kabam? Rofl you are one of the most dense critics that comes up with conspiracy theories
    Let me correct you I don't get upset because people criticize a company, I find it funny that people get so upset towards a company and keep on consuming the product to complain more
    Yeah I mean a youtuber is quitting a game mode jeez the issue must be hugeeeeeeee, specially one that turn into a sour sally for a long time. One that monetized on the game's black market; but the game monetizing is wrong. Rofl
    Self entitled kabam employee but yeah never mind you do all this fuss to defend kabam every time because you think is funny 🤣🤣🤣.
    I am defending Kabam rofl, you felt the same way when I told you that if you felt a deal was bad don't buy it?...
    Once again pointing out stupidity doesn't mean that I side with the company, it means I am a petty human being.
    Again a joke pointed at kabam but the no life weirdo, self entitled kabam employee just got upset and had to say something on kabam behalf , just cause he thought it was funny don't forget that
    I forgot how short fused you were, did I insult you at all? I am upset but you are the one calling me names. That's is a very interesting take....
    Why are you getting upset by a question I asked OP rofl...Do me a favor, get a life and pick an extra one for me while at it. You can also make me a sandwich while at it
    And I'm done let's not make this thread about us , I already made my point ur not a kabam employee so stop acting like one , you're allowed to disagree with people just do it respectfully and stop with the ego

I forgot how short fused you were, did I insult you at all? I am upset but you are the one calling me names. That's is a very interesting take....
    Why are you getting upset by a question I asked OP rofl...Do me a favor, get a life and pick an extra one for me while at it. You can also make me a sandwich while at it
    You're out here telling people to stop playing the game because they're frustrated because a champ they use is being removed. You should check yourself for some reason u can't understand how toxic you are when you're trying to defend kabam you believe everything is acceptable, but when someone does it to you it makes u sad , and first thing u did was call me dumb so I get a free pass to bully you for the rest of ur life
    No, I am asking why they play when they hate it so much; how am I defending a company when I am questioning the consumption of the product? Rofl...
    Is that your definition of bullying? Rofl.. telling me to get a life when you are pretty much showing you don't have one either by replying to me?...
    Oh no I am going to be bullied for the rest of my life on the internet by some random dude named Methodman, I am so worried.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,075 ★★★★★
    LOL if anyone thinks kt1 “left” newn
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 105

Care to elaborate?
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    tmnt45 said:

you guys are just trolling us at this point with these horrible decsiions LOL. destorying the game

Who cares what Kt1 does everyone has a choice 🤷 already one batch rotation happened & this is the second batch rotation for raids champs.

Players who wants to stay at the top ranks they rank up champ that will help them .🤷( Don't do raids just do aq - no one forcing anyone anything)
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,075 ★★★★★

Care to elaborate?
    People get kicked all the time
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Wait wait wait I can’t use hulkling anymore? This ruined my day
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★

You're out here telling people to stop playing the game because they're frustrated because a champ they use is being removed. You should check yourself for some reason u can't understand how toxic you are when you're trying to defend kabam you believe everything is acceptable, but when someone does it to you it makes u sad , and first thing u did was call me dumb so I get a free pass to bully you for the rest of ur life
    They told us up front that raid champion pools will rotate and change. It shouldn't be a surprise or anything for you.

The problem you have when you try and come at Kabam is that no decision is acceptable. You think they should take someone out that you don't like.

Instead of acting the way you are, maybe try and learn a different champ and become effective with them. It's not like raids are difficult and they don't cost anything beyond the 1 gold revives. There's definitely bigger things to worry about than not being able to use Titania in raids.

DNA3000 said:

tmnt45 said:

you guys are just trolling us at this point with these horrible decsiions LOL. destorying the game

I think the game still has plenty of story.
    Story that's locked behind unengaging basic dialogue that can be skipped. Whatever happened to effort and the motion comics after clearing the story and defeating vital bosses of the game? I don't feel the impact of defeating someone like bahamet in the larger story compared back when we defeated the collector and there was a whole dramatic comic to go along with it showing how the contest changed permanently after that. Nothing like that has ever really happened since, just beat the Ouroboros goons.
    You didn't understand the joke he was making. Take a look at OPs lack of grammar.
  • NearJrNearJr Member Posts: 156 ★★
    Man, all this mouth breathing woke me up, can you guys please keep it down
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    Maybe it’s just me but I feel like if you’re at a level where you’re doing raids, you should have more than one of these champs ranked up. There’s tons of viable champs, surely you have at least one of them at a high rank?

Maybe it’s just me but I feel like if you’re at a level where you’re doing raids, you should have more than one of these champs ranked up. There’s tons of viable champs, surely you have at least one of them at a high rank?

No, its all a scam make you purchase raid potions

They told us up front that raid champion pools will rotate and change. It shouldn't be a surprise or anything for you.

The problem you have when you try and come at Kabam is that no decision is acceptable. You think they should take someone out that you don't like.

Instead of acting the way you are, maybe try and learn a different champ and become effective with them. It's not like raids are difficult and they don't cost anything beyond the 1 gold revives. There's definitely bigger things to worry about than not being able to use Titania in raids.
    I don't care at all about the changes bro , and i think it's is great that they doing it ,lol you need to do some reading my intention was never to complain about that , plus I never used the champs that are being removed
    And titania is lame as hell in her class , we have abs and iron man , way better options ,only people sad about her leaving are the one's that don't have those guy's
    tmnt45 said:

And titania is lame as hell in her class , we have abs and iron man , way better options ,only people sad about her leaving are the one's that don't have those guy's

ABS is gone my man LOL
    I totally understand why , I was killing 2 bosses by myself with nos charge because of how broken he was , and the next raid will be about MISS counters so he would probably be terrible for it .
    tmnt45 said:

then rotate the pools fully dont just remove the best performing champions and call it rotating champs LOL thats a scam if you ask me.
    You don't have any clue what a scam is. The raids are based on the saga champs.

The game exists outside of KT1.

Can’t get out of victory track but still has the nerve to say stuff like this.
    So you're saying the game is ending because KT1 doesn't want to do war?
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    I quite liked the ease of using Hulkling for Raids, oh well, guess I'll have to use my R3 Venom instead
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★

People who say “so you’re saying” are almost never genuine. So there’s no point taking your question seriously.

If you can’t tell that sentiment is very low at the moment then I don’t know what to tell you.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    tmnt45 said:

every decsion is going against the player towards huge monestization

There's literally no evidence that this is actually happening
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    War is absolutely in a bad place with unbalanced defender vs attackers.
    Raids I don't care much for. It's just a quest we'll clear it anyways.

People who say “so you’re saying” are almost never genuine. So there’s no point taking your question seriously.

If you can’t tell that sentiment is very low at the moment then I don’t know what to tell you.
    People who don't answer the question and instead deflect and redirect generally know they said something stupid in the first place.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 425 ★★★

Sentiment my ass. This is nowhere "low sentiment" as it has been in the past. If anything,it's thriving
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    edited 12:46PM

War is absolutely in a bad place with unbalanced defender vs attackers.
    Raids I don't care much for. It's just a quest we'll clear it anyways.

I can get onboard with this but that's for another thread.

I do think the rotation has bad optics by simply taking the most used champs out. The pool should change en masse with suitable nodes and buffs to match the new bosses vs cherry-picking top performers.