Black screen bug

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
I keep leaving it hoping it will get fixed but it doesn't. I've had black screen sp3s for months and black screen win screens. It really bums me not to be able to see the animations, especially on new champs. @KabamDork (its me, the forumer from your yt comments section :) ) @Kabam Crashed can you look into this? Thanks

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,005 ★★★★★
    It probably makes sense to send a ticket into support with device info. This isn't a widespread issue, so it's probably device related and not something they can do much to look into.
  • DeathsworkerDeathsworker Member Posts: 172 ★★

I keep leaving it hoping it will get fixed but it doesn't. I've had black screen sp3s for months and black screen win screens. It really bums me not to be able to see the animations, especially on new champs. @KabamDork (its me, the forumer from your yt comments section :) ) @Kabam Crashed can you look into this? Thanks

You're probably not used to being on the forums even though you have 3,075 posts (You probably won't get the forums title now), but there's a "bugs and known issues" forum. There's also actually a support ticket feature. If you need any more help, feel free to reach out.

To reach the other forums you can click on "Categories" on the banner at the top. If you still can't find it, that's the second selection in the list of 4 on the left side on the top of the screen. If you can't click it that's the left mouse button. If you haven't done that yet, you actually have to press the button down on the mouse.

Once you get to the categories there will be a list of options. Of course, you probably don't care about the rest, but "bugs and known issues" will be the 3rd one down. It's a similar thought process for getting to categories, but if you need help again feel free to reach out.

You're probably not used to being on the forums even though you have 3,075 posts (You probably won't get the forums title now), but there's a "bugs and known issues" forum. There's also actually a support ticket feature. If you need any more help, feel free to reach out.

To reach the other forums you can click on "Categories" on the banner at the top. If you still can't find it, that's the second selection in the list of 4 on the left side on the top of the screen. If you can't click it that's the left mouse button. If you haven't done that yet, you actually have to press the button down on the mouse.

Once you get to the categories there will be a list of options. Of course, you probably don't care about the rest, but "bugs and known issues" will be the 3rd one down. It's a similar thought process for getting to categories, but if you need help again feel free to reach out.
    I know you're only commenting here because he commented on your other post that needed to be edited, but there's no justification for being a condescending jerk.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★

Description of your device might help a bit more
    The graphics and stuff have been an issue for some specific models.
  • DeathsworkerDeathsworker Member Posts: 172 ★★
    edited September 19

I know you're only commenting here because he commented on your other post that needed to be edited, but there's no justification for being a condescending jerk.
    I’m helping him make sure he doesn’t have to tag mods in every post he makes, not to mention every bug considering there’s support staff and ticket submission for a reason.

Womp womp

Your opinion was immediately negated when i read “Furry” in your name
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,316 Guardian

Description of your device might help a bit more
    The graphics and stuff have been an issue for some specific models.
    Actually better if people could continue this in a single (existing) post.
    So that any specifics that some might have already provided (and others might continue to provide) could help Mods forward that to Devs from a single place.

Instead of seeing reports scattered about, with little info in any single one of the many posts about “screen blank after SP3”
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
    edited September 20
    I've sent a ticket to support now. Thanks for reminding me of the bugs section @Deathsworker I genuinely forgot it was there. Only other part I regularly use is news and announcements. Dont know why you had to load your whole comment truck full of sarcasm and rudeness but oh well. Thanks everyone else as well

Anyway, sent a ticket to support yesterday evening, but still gonna say my device is a Samsung s9 plus just in case anyone here can work out the problem

I've sent a ticket to support now. Thanks for reminding me of the bugs section @Deathsworker I genuinely forgot it was there. Only other part I regularly use is news and announcements. Dont know why you had to load your whole comment truck full of sarcasm and rudeness but oh well. Thanks everyone else as well

Anyway, sent a ticket to support yesterday evening, but still gonna say my device is a Samsung s9 plus just in case anyone here can work out the problem

A 6.5 year-old phone is probably at least a contributor to the issue. Not that it can't handle the game since you're obviously playing, but it's definitely far from optimized for where the game is since your phone released.

A 6.5 year-old phone is probably at least a contributor to the issue. Not that it can't handle the game since you're obviously playing, but it's definitely far from optimized for where the game is since your phone released.
    K cool. If the problem turns out to be my device is too old I will probs just firm it and continue playing cuz my kabam id doesn't work so I don't even think I can play on another device even if I wanted to
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★

K cool. If the problem turns out to be my device is too old I will probs just firm it and continue playing cuz my kabam id doesn't work so I don't even think I can play on another device even if I wanted to
    Just a tiny bit of info. When I mentioned the issue with graphics previously, it happened to a bunch of S8s, they did manage to push a fix and the graphics looked awful. S9 might be right on the edge of it.

Just a tiny bit of info. When I mentioned the issue with graphics previously, it happened to a bunch of S8s, they did manage to push a fix and the graphics looked awful. S9 might be right on the edge of it.
    Thanks for letting me know