How many Titan resets are y’all hoarding your shards for?

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
I think we all know that the Titan is garbage rn with the most exciting champs being Hood and SIM cause most of the new releases are awful. I was pretty confident I’d hoard for BRB/Enchantress/Nefaria pool but that one isn’t looking to be so great either. BRB is cool but I don’t need his dupe, Enchantress isnt nearly as good of a defender or an attacker as I thought she would be, Nefaria is whatever, and I’m not too sure on Shathra yet. I’ll be sitting at about 3 titans soon but there’s no light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.

I guess it would come down to whatever older champs they add into the pool as the only incentive to open one which is kinda sad. At this rate I don’t think I’ll be opening one for a while tho unless they add someone crazy good as an older champ. What do y’all think?

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing most people will be waiting for the next since BRB, Enchantress, Nefaria, Shathra and two others will be in it. Now who could those other two be?
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    Saving for the one coming around December. Skipping the next one as well.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    I actually had great luck with this one, but I get it. But if I were you, I'd assume the next batches will also include champs you will not want.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    edited 6:46PM
    I got arcade my friend got hood and he was mad when I saw him the next day and he wanted to swap because apparently hood is trash 💀
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Until december, Punk, prowler, nega, sable, all these are undesirable ones for me.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★★
    Saving for the next pool. Not sure I’d want to wait any longer.
    Also I ain't saving nothing
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    February here.

December is good but personally I think Hood needs high sig. For whatever reason we keep seeing champs that need high sig like Thing, Nova etc in these crystals.
    Polygon said:

February here.

December is good but personally I think Hood needs high sig. For whatever reason we keep seeing champs that need high sig like Thing, Nova etc in these crystals.

Ay what you saying bout my man nova
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    None. I can't wait that long
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,833 ★★★★★

Until december, Punk, prowler, nega, sable, all these are undesirable ones for me.

They’ll just be replaced with future undesirables
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m guessing most people will be waiting for the next since BRB, Enchantress, Nefaria, Shathra and two others will be in it. Now who could those other two be?

So two mystics, one cosmic, one science, therefore the other two could be skill and tech, or mutant
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 820 ★★★★
    I’m waiting for the next one and honestly I hate even waiting the month. I get titans very rarely ( I’ve opened only 4 ever) so when I get enough shards I’m excited and want to open the prize I won. I’m a grown adult so I can delay gratification and wait for a better pool but it’s disappointing since it’s a rare prize for me to achieve one. Much more than I ever felt with 6* featured even when 6*s were much harder to get.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    I might just start saving until blue marvel comes
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    I'll probably keep it till dazzler comes in. That's if I don't get her 7* from pre release (HOPEFULLY I DO) KABAM GIVE ME THIS ONE THING!!!!!