Which science champ to R3?

SousaalbSousaalb Member Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Strategy and Tips
I need some advices to my next R3. I've already have R3 Hulk.
I've just explored the 9.1 and I went for the science crystal but I get Spider-Punk. But I really wanted Photon or Titania :s

So my options to rank up 3 are this champs at the image (and wait to the calendar reward and pick Thing but he would be unduped).

Thank you

Which science champ to R3? 17 votes

Silk (unduped)
70%
TJ107Sagacious0wlSarvanga1_Ben_15455SearmenisNONYABIZZProtogenoiCloudddey_broTikkaMasalajpzeeVenoweenDamoTheLamo03 12 votes
Overseer (x40)
11%
MoosetiptronicBootlegGenji 2 votes
The Leader
0%
Thing (unduped)
5%
Spity68 1 vote
Another one from your pool (tell me which one)
5%
Ayden_noah1 1 vote
Wait for Photon or Titania
5%
Super_Cretu90 1 vote

Comments

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Another one from your pool (tell me which one)
    I would wait to see what happens to Spider Punk after his buff. If you want to do it asap, I would say Silk.
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    Silk (unduped)
    Silk
  • SousaalbSousaalb Member Posts: 6
    edited September 20

I would wait to see what happens to Spider Punk after his buff. If you want to do it asap, I would say Silk.

Yep. I just saw a couple of hours ago that Spider Punk is going to get a buff. So waiting for it is a good idea too.
    Thank you
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    Silk (unduped)
    I don’t see the point in waiting 2 months when silk is right there. Even post buff spider punk still might need his sig I’d just do silk now and rank punk up in two months if you like where he is.
  • SousaalbSousaalb Member Posts: 6
    edited September 22

I don’t see the point in waiting 2 months when silk is right there. Even post buff spider punk still might need his sig I’d just do silk now and rank punk up in two months if you like where he is.

Yes. I don't usually hoard resources waiting for some specific champs, because I can get this champ in 10 days or 4 months in the crystal lottery. I usually rank up the best champ I have right now. In the future who knows what champ I will get in the crystals or which one will come out new and how many resources I will get more easily.

PS: thanks for the advice and the vote for Silk. She's winning by far