**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Difference between Superior Iron Man and Iron Man and other Newbie Questions

So I just pulled a Superior Iron Man from my first 5-Star Crystal.... yay. Was one off a Gwenpool and the crystal just wouldn't spin :(

I know that Iron Man is a waste of time to rank up, but I have heard people say that the "Superior" version of him is a little bit better (not by much but still).

Just wanted to know if there is any difference between the two, and considering he's my first 5-Star, should I rank him up even if he sucks?

I also got a Medusa from the 1 dollar crystal, and Ghost Rider from a 4-Star Crystal I opened shortly after. I know that both are good champions, but I don't actually know why. If anyone could shed some light on these two characters and the best way to play them as well I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    So I just pulled a Superior Iron Man from my first 5-Star Crystal.... yay. Was one off a Gwenpool and the crystal just wouldn't spin :(

I know that Iron Man is a waste of time to rank up, but I have heard people say that the "Superior" version of him is a little bit better (not by much but still).

Just wanted to know if there is any difference between the two, and considering he's my first 5-Star, should I rank him up even if he sucks?

I also got a Medusa from the 1 dollar crystal, and Ghost Rider from a 4-Star Crystal I opened shortly after. I know that both are good champions, but I don't actually know why. If anyone could shed some light on these two characters and the best way to play them as well I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Don't rank up Superior Ironman. I like him duped, but otherwise he is just arena fodder. Definitely focus on ranking up Medusa and Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider is bleed immune, he can regen on his heavy, he can inflict bleed with a 5 hit combo, his s1 fate seals and his s2 power drains. So, Ghost Rider is very useful for a newer player.
  • Thanks for the advice :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Read this post on using Ghost Rider.