Webstore daily crystal timer

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
But why did they change this timer? Used to be set to reset at a specific time but now it's similar to the in game one and resets when you claim? It's already annoying in game, but now the webstore too

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,730 ★★★★★
    There didn’t change to the same times as in game one at least not for me there changed it to when the game normally get new content out that’s times sorry for the explain is a bit hard to understand
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,815 ★★★★★
    I lost a crystal due to that.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,928 ★★★★★
    I just claimed my crystal and it says the next one is available in 2 hours and 12 minutes

I just claimed my crystal and it says the next one is available in 2 hours and 12 minutes

Change the time to the same as when contest from drop. Kind like reset time
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,952 ★★★★★
    This is kinda of a nerf to be honest. Now instead of starting the day with it available to be claimed, we have to randomly remember mid the day to do it.

This is kinda of a nerf to be honest. Now instead of starting the day with it available to be claimed, we have to randomly remember mid the day to do it.

It the time when restart happened so not a lot changes
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★
    There was no need to change it and create confusion. Definitely not a pro player move.

There was no need to change it and create confusion. Definitely not a pro player move.

That’s I agerd one there should had said something
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 170
    I have also noticed this. In my opinion, it is better to have a similar reset time for both content drops and the daily web updates. If the calendar reset time matched as well, there would be only one reset times to remember, and everything would happen at once.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    Kabam will literally update everything
    (Except for broken AI ofc)
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,815 ★★★★★
    Here to remind the crystal is reset.
    Time to claim!
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    100% this…I found timers off across the board, and not sure what happened.

Dr. Zola