EBONY MAW FIGHT IN 8.4.6 BUGGED

hello, I'm currently on 8.4.6 and have been preparing for it for a week, A WEEK, now. I choose my path, everything is going well, then ebony maw. At the start of the fight he activates his degen, no buffs nullified, no attacks missed and no sp hits. 5 REVIVES that i collected from the objectives just poof, now i have to wait and gather more revives, please please, i know you won't comp but pls fix the fight, it puts me off, it has cost me so much, i haven't beaten the majority of act 8 to be stopped by a bug

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★

hello, I'm currently on 8.4.6 and have been preparing for it for a week, A WEEK, now. I choose my path, everything is going well, then ebony maw. At the start of the fight he activates his degen, no buffs nullified, no attacks missed and no sp hits. 5 REVIVES that i collected from the objectives just poof, now i have to wait and gather more revives, please please, i know you won't comp but pls fix the fight, it puts me off, it has cost me so much, i haven't beaten the majority of act 8 to be stopped by a bug

Who did you use?
  • a_sith_lord1a_sith_lord1 Member Posts: 5

Who did you use?
    Silk
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Was there some node that would usually cause buffs to disappear or something?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Nothing on Ebony that causes buffs on the attacker.
    Should raise a ticket with support: https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Would have been better to grab a screen shot too

Should raise a ticket with support: https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Actu

Was there some node that would usually cause buffs to disappear or something?

Nope, no such node
    edited September 23

• VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    Several revives on that fight myself. I always expect some type of problem with every lane I take. Business as usual with this game.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    It's the fate seal. It considers itself as nullifying any buff for some reason. I wouldn't tell you to bother with support. It's been a long standing bug. But since you barely encounter it, nobody cares