**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Purchase Confirmation

About 10 minutes ago I bought the summoner choice crystal and it came up with a notification saying I had bought it from the App Store but I also got a notification which I didn’t get to read because I tapped something else at the time it popped up I would like to know what that notification was and how I can receive my summoner choice crystal because I have lost (i know it may not seem much but to a 14 year old that is) a pound just to receive nothing back can someone please explain @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    About 10 minutes ago I bought the summoner choice crystal and it came up with a notification saying I had bought it from the App Store but I also got a notification which I didn’t get to read because I tapped something else at the time it popped up I would like to know what that notification was and how I can receive my summoner choice crystal because I have lost (i know it may not seem much but to a 14 year old that is) a pound just to receive nothing back can someone please explain @Kabam Miike

You will have to contact support. There is nothing they can do on the forums. Click the gear icon in the game.
  • Options

You will have to contact support. There is nothing they can do on the forums. Click the gear icon in the game.

I have contacted support and I would at least like to know what happened