Should I grab Mister Sinister or Professor X from 6 star Nexus Crystal?

The other choice is Old Man Logan. My only other 6 star Mutant is Onslaught (unawakened, almost ready for R3).

I'm working towards Thronebreaker so I'm looking for good champs that can be used anywhere (quest, BG, Alliance stuff).

Should I grab Mister Sinister or Professor X from 6 star Nexus Crystal? 45 votes

Mister Sinister
93%
SnakeEyes69captaincushEgretM4JakearoundJustcause102ButtehrsL0TUS_MANTISDose_ResponsiveHaveinchbutcaptain_rogersSarvanga1_TripleBFurrymoosenlouis_771ericong77Ben_15455Adri5846ahmynutsAzenstarChobbly 42 votes
Professor X
6%
doctorbJackTheSnackkvirr 3 votes

Comments

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 213
    Professor X
    If you’re not thronebreaker and don’t have juggs prof x could help for reverse control immune
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 213
    Professor X

If you’re not thronebreaker and don’t have juggs prof x could help for reverse control immune

Sinister is reverse controls immune
    Omg I completely forgot lol. In that case sinister. He’s a great bullseye counter. But the parry heavy play style may interfere with that particular grandmaster fight interaction. And the crits?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,189 ★★★★★
    Mister Sinister

Sinister is reverse controls immune
    Omg I completely forgot lol. In that case sinister. He’s a great bullseye counter. But the parry heavy play style may interfere with that particular grandmaster fight interaction. And the crits?
    Yea you wouldn’t play him by parry heavying since the gm takes no dot damage anyway. Just play him with the standard 5 hit combos maybe throw sp2 but mostly just complete his prompts.
  • MeriocreGamerMeriocreGamer Member Posts: 14

I went with Sinister when the votes were 12 to 1. I also have Red Mags 5 star sig 92, maxed and ascended, and I believe he ignores reverse control too. My mutant team is going to be sick lol.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 42
    edited September 24
    Professor X
    prof x for what your trying to do, sinister is great but only for bgs defense, go with prof x.