Is Kitty Pride Still worth the Rank?

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
I know I’m late to the party and I know she’s not available as a 7 star but is kitty pride still a good rank up and at the top of the mutant class? Just pulled her randomly and pretty unexpectedly out of a 6 star basic. I can get the AG even though my next one is going to my r4 Fant

Comments

• WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Depends on what you're focused on. If you want a great questing champ, you can't go wrong with her. For BG, I would go with someone else
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222

Depends on what you're focused on. If you want a great questing champ, you can't go wrong with her. For BG, I would go with someone else

When you say questing…what content are you referring to?

I’m already paragon and won’t be pushing valiant anytime soon. May try to complete act 8 and explore the LOL or crucible or something tho
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 777 ★★★★

When you say questing…what content are you referring to?
    Mainly story quests, but also EQ/SQ. Not to mention, having more options for things like SoS
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 157

I’m already paragon and won’t be pushing valiant anytime soon. May try to complete act 8 and explore the LOL or crucible or something tho
    I initially planned not to push for Valiant after becoming Paragon, but there’s really nothing else to do. With 9.1, Valiant has become easier. Your plan is correct—focus on Crucible and Act 8, but avoid doing Labyrinth of Legends (LoL). Also, rank up Kitty if you're skilled enough to make the most of her. I have her at Rank 4, but I rarely find her necessary.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,325 ★★★★★

LOL isn't worth it nowadays unless for fun or if you want classic Ultron
    EdisonLaw said:

LOL isn't worth it nowadays unless for fun or if you want classic Ultron
    I just kinda want to go back and do it just because. Just like back issues…except that’s for the units for banquet
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★★
    My non-expert take- if you are running suicides, go for it. Otherwise - no.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 ★★★★★
    Pride is the biggest sin, so no.