Dedication Medallions

2»

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,909 ★★★★★
    Two days of the crystals were bugged. Not everyone experienced the bug. Every player got sent three crystals as comp for the two bugged crystals. Anyone that didn't experience the bug got to 18 yesterday.

At the end of the day, all this means is that some players will be able to get up to 2,000 extra mysterium.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    I was like brahhh why do I only have 17.
    Then after some analytics and thinking, went to crystals and opened the one crystal we got today. So got 18 finally.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    I have 16
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I'll have 18 tonight after I claim the login, but currently only at 17 and I waited for the comp to come out before opening any, so I guess it boiled down to me being a victim of the initial bugged crystal.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 215 ★★
    I know it's a very small chance, and I know players will still get enough medallions to get chee'ilth , but I think some people are upset cause having more crystals meant more of a chance to get 7* titania.
  • Baron427Baron427 Member Posts: 85
    I'm at 17 and one alliance member is at 14, I didn't think it possible to miss any?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,909 ★★★★★
    edited September 25
    Baron427 said:

I'm at 17 and one alliance member is at 14, I didn't think it possible to miss any?

Sounds like your alliance mate missed logging in for 2 days, forgot to open a couple crystals, or failed to claim the comp. Anyone that has hit every single day on the calendar will have no less than 16.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Im at 16 had the bug and opened the 3 so i should be 1 off but im 2 off weird
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
    Yeah 2 of my accounts are at 16 and 2 at 17 and haven’t missed a day either
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 903 ★★★★
    I have 18 crystals on both accounts. Didn't open any so I guess I have 18.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    edited September 25
    PT_99 said:

Forum MEMEbers are disagreeing to everyone saying 18? Well here you go.

Oh no people disagreeing on me too when I said I got mine too 😭😭😭
    Relax people, if it makes you feel any better I only got +20 sigs on mine...
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    For me, I know I will get her in a couple of days so I’m not worried about that. But the fact that people who got the glitch (twice lol) got screwed is kinda frustrating. This game is 10 years old and they still haven’t figured out how to get calendars to properly work and how to fairly compensate people who were at an unfair disadvantage. We got two fewer crystals through no fault of our own. Luckily I don’t care about the contents of this specific crystal, but if this had been a banquet crystal I would feel differently.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    edited September 25
    Is it possible this is related to the timing issues with the web store resetting? Who knows…

I have 17. Will get 18 tonight. I haven’t missed a day, and if I’m not mistaken I received the three relief crystals for the days that didn’t provide a crystal.

Dr. Zola
  • ExodiusExodius Member Posts: 23
    Same here, I claimed every day up until today and the 3 from the comp, but I only have 16..
    So I claimed 15 from the calender plus the 3 from the comp, I should be at 18 right? I haven't spent the gold coins anywhere
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 151
    I've got my 18. As TB I can get a 6* Cheelith. I already pulled a 7* version, so not sure I really need the lower one. I'm thinking it might be better to use all the Dedication Medallions to grab 22,000 Mysterium. Am I nuts?
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 757 ★★★

I've got my 18. As TB I can get a 6* Cheelith. I already pulled a 7* version, so not sure I really need the lower one. I'm thinking it might be better to use all the Dedication Medallions to grab 22,000 Mysterium. Am I nuts?

Makes sense to me