Necropolis 1st path - Wong + Shuri or Wong + Kate

Rogue_PrydeRogue_Pryde Member Posts: 11
Hi all,

I'm planning to hit Necropolis. Right now I have a R3 Wong. I have not been lucky enough to obtain a 7* Shuri.

Is there a path that is doable with Wong + Kate or Shuri? I can rank 5 ascended 1 of them. If so can you also tell me on that path, which one is not Wong-abled?

Tks.

Comments

• Rogue_PrydeRogue_Pryde Member Posts: 11
    I should say I am decent at using Wong and Kate. Have not tried Shuri
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 106
    Only path 2 really needs shuri. The rest are pretty doable with kate+ wong (especially at r3)
    victor158 said:

Only path 2 really needs shuri. The rest are pretty doable with kate+ wong (especially at r3)

Tks. Let's say the Titania path. Which one on the path would be easier with Kate instead of Wong?

I'm usually can't maintain Kate's arrows for too long so I'll say i'm more skilled with Wong and would prefer using him
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Is your wong duped? Then take titania path and apoc path in second section. Otherwise take titania + guardian path.

Cap britain is a tough fight because you have to handle reverse control but once you set up 2 tranq with kate, it's easy. For wiccan you need max despair.

If you can r4 Shuri I'll suggest bringing her for both of these fights, but not necessarily.

Is your wong duped? Then take titania path and apoc path in second section. Otherwise take titania + guardian path.

Cap britain is a tough fight because you have to handle reverse control but once you set up 2 tranq with kate, it's easy. For wiccan you need max despair.

If you can r4 Shuri I'll suggest bringing her for both of these fights, but not necessarily.

My wong is unfortunately unduped.

So titania + guardian path. Is there anyone on that path that I need Kate for?

Kate can handle the science threats, and cap britain/wiccan (with max despair). I'll use her against psychoman as well.

I haven't played wong But I believe he have nullify? Otherwise you'll have tough time against guardian. Other fights are easy with him

Kate can handle the science threats, and cap britain/wiccan (with max despair). I'll use her against psychoman as well.

I haven't played wong But I believe he have nullify? Otherwise you'll have tough time against guardian. Other fights are easy with him
    I dont think Wong has anything a Mystic should have, e.g., nullify or stagger. I did a bit of googling and only see Gamora as a counter for Guardian. Weird. So Kate, Shuri and Wong can't beat him easily?

Okay so Shuri for Cap Britain/Wiccan, Kate for Psychoman and Science champs, Wong for the rest, and one counter for Guardian. I am gonna need Chavez and Wiccan in my team so i guess i'l need to brute force Guardian with Kate or Wong. Tks everyone

I dont think Wong has anything a Mystic should have, e.g., nullify or stagger. I did a bit of googling and only see Gamora as a counter for Guardian. Weird. So Kate, Shuri and Wong can't beat him easily?

Okay so Shuri for Cap Britain/Wiccan, Kate for Psychoman and Science champs, Wong for the rest, and one counter for Guardian. I am gonna need Chavez and Wiccan in my team so i guess i'l need to brute force Guardian with Kate or Wong. Tks everyone
    Kate can do but the fight will be very slow, and I mean veryyyy.if you remove his armor buff he goes down easily.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 879 ★★★
    Kate
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 ★★★★

The concussion will wreck you. You don't want to use Kate for Psychoman.
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 ★★

It’s even worse for Wong

Not really. I used kate for psycho, went pretty well. Heavy refreshes aren't affected by concussions. Don't launch specials during special concussion phase and that's it.