Who should I take from the champions calender selector?

Hi! Doubt any of you know or remember me, but, I recently (recently as in a few weeks ago) got Paragon! Awesome! Since then, my 7* roster has expanded GREATLY! (Negative, Shuri, Sunspot, Cheeilth from calender and Titania from invulnerable crystals).

Though, one problem I have right now is deciding on who to take from the champions calender. (Thing, korg or Colossus).

All three really want and like their dupe and are great in certain areas of the game, but, i have none of them, so more so, im wondering who would be the best to take right now? (Based on my roster and who will be great unduped.)

Also, I have none of them as 6 stars, I actively do EQ/SQ, Story, AQ/AW and BGS, I am on 7.4.4 right now. (Likely won't beat 8.4 in time due to lacking potions.)

Also, if you were here for my last post, thanks! I chose Ultron, he was my second R4 and my first sig 200 6*, he's really amazing and I feel like i made the right choice.

(Couldn't make a poll on phone, sorry.)

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,368 ★★★★

Hi! Doubt any of you know or remember me, but, I recently (recently as in a few weeks ago) got Paragon! Awesome! Since then, my 7* roster has expanded GREATLY! (Negative, Shuri, Sunspot, Cheeilth from calender and Titania from invulnerable crystals).

Though, one problem I have right now is deciding on who to take from the champions calender. (Thing, korg or Colossus).

All three really want and like their dupe and are great in certain areas of the game, but, i have none of them, so more so, im wondering who would be the best to take right now? (Based on my roster and who will be great unduped.)

Also, I have none of them as 6 stars, I actively do EQ/SQ, Story, AQ/AW and BGS, I am on 7.4.4 right now. (Likely won't beat 8.4 in time due to lacking potions.)

Also, if you were here for my last post, thanks! I chose Ultron, he was my second R4 and my first sig 200 6*, he's really amazing and I feel like i made the right choice.

I do have Thing 6* dupped and sig at 60

So, im on the other 2, right now .

But I think Colossus is a more rare champ to get.

So...i may pick Magik's brother.

Assuming you have still a lot of act content to do, I'll say go with Colossus. He got a lot of useful immunities, great damage, and is very tanky.

You got 1 message 👍
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    FYI if u want to do poll on mobile phone go on desktop site, full site
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,418 ★★★★★
    Colossus IMO.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 218

I’m in the same boat and I’m torn between colossus and thing. Think I’ll go thing bc people will still struggle with him in BGs and his PI and health pool will be high. I would really like the colossus tho…really needs his dupe is the only thing and it’ll be ages bf I do that

Our 7 star rosters are very similar lol. I have sunspot and recently pulled negative as well

Bro stop disagreeing I'm trying to help the guy. I can't do polls on mobile site either, I have to click full site and do it there. Whats the problem

Bro stop disagreeing I'm trying to help the guy. I can't do polls on mobile site either, I have to click full site and do it there. Whats the problem
    You can do polls on the mobile site it’s just a bit tougher. Make the post then go back in and edit it and it lets you. Most people won’t see it before you have it already edited

You can do polls on the mobile site it’s just a bit tougher. Make the post then go back in and edit it and it lets you. Most people won’t see it before you have it already edited
    Thank you for telling me. Wish someone else did instead of just spamming disagree because this is actually useful info for me
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I have a 7* Colossus already, but is a single dupe worth anything or does he need way more sigs than that to be worth the choice?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,920 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

I have a 7* Colossus already, but is a single dupe worth anything or does he need way more sigs than that to be worth the choice?

He definitely needs more, but so do the others. The question to answer is if you want a champ you can play with or a champ you can make others play against.