Summer of suffering week 4

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Squidopus said:

Used Hulk and Hulkling so far and the DVision fight, all with a handful of revives

When I was spamming SP1, I was taking burst damage for Hulk like I was getting the node for heal block. Any ideas?

Lastly, for those using Dust, any pointers? Only getting 20% down max and feel like I should be doing better.

You run pacify? The AAR from that while he’s stunned will prevent Toad’s regen, which means taking a burst of damage from the node. If you’re using Hulk it’s probably be a good idea to disable that for this fight. Also the burst damage does NOT trigger off of heal block, just abilities that prevent the regen from triggering or outright remove it.
    I have 0 points in pacify and it was happening to me too. There are these random heal blocks that just pop up

That one is at the beginning to prevent him to heal back from the previous percentage if you revived.
    Yeah ok well that node is possibly bugged because I had it happen to me with juggs and angela and like I said I have no pacify masteries
    You could be 400% right, I much rather revive thru than deal with a bug and compensation at this point tbh.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Juggs, hulkling, 2099, and deathless dumpster vision

And of course the 7* pull was utter garbage like all crystals I earn. Money crystals on the other hand, are super fire unsurprisingly.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 341 ★★

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Squidopus said:

Used Hulk and Hulkling so far and the DVision fight, all with a handful of revives

When I was spamming SP1, I was taking burst damage for Hulk like I was getting the node for heal block. Any ideas?

Lastly, for those using Dust, any pointers? Only getting 20% down max and feel like I should be doing better.

You run pacify? The AAR from that while he’s stunned will prevent Toad’s regen, which means taking a burst of damage from the node. If you’re using Hulk it’s probably be a good idea to disable that for this fight. Also the burst damage does NOT trigger off of heal block, just abilities that prevent the regen from triggering or outright remove it.
    I have 0 points in pacify and it was happening to me too. There are these random heal blocks that just pop up

That one is at the beginning to prevent him to heal back from the previous percentage if you revived.
    Yeah ok well that node is possibly bugged because I had it happen to me with juggs and angela and like I said I have no pacify masteries
    You could be 400% right, I much rather revive thru than deal with a bug and compensation at this point tbh.
    True, what a sad thought though.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    Juggs/destroyer/hulk
    Shocker/scorp/hulkling
    Dust or G99
    Vision(ugh)
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Final Count (All with suicides)

G99 R1 solo. I was more comfortable reverse dexing his sp2 and root dexing his sp1. So played according that.

Juggernaut R3 Solo. First try. Just keep away from the wall

Vox R1 Solo. First try. And first fight ever using Vox lol. Saw Munash 's video and tried it out.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    BeastDad said:

And of course the 7* pull was utter garbage like all crystals I earn. Money crystals on the other hand, are super fire unsurprisingly.

So it’s not just me, huh?

Duped my Hawkeye for the second time. Would’ve been great if he wasn’t already awakened and I already hadn’t done the Avengers challenge. But now? 😑 Couple of days ago it was Gambit for…wait for it…7th time. Woohoo…
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

So it’s not just me, huh?

It happens every time for me.
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 444 ★★

It took me so long to bait Toad’s special, I forgot reverse controls was next and ate a special to the face.

Yeah damn right! He lulls you to sleep and then suddenly slap you on yr face 😂
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    Anyone tried Dust with powerback boosts for size:s control:denial?
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    I have 16 points so far, can I skip an objective and still get max points at the end of the event?

Already did the fight with Hulk, CMM and Deathless Vision and my only good choice for the final objective is G2099 and I really hate using her and I hate the Toad AI.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    DocWest said:

I have 16 points so far, can I skip an objective and still get max points at the end of the event?

Already did the fight with Hulk, CMM and Deathless Vision and my only good choice for the final objective is G2099 and I really hate using her and I hate the Toad AI.

I've done every objective & have 17. As long as you complete everything in gauntlet, you should be good
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★

I gave up on this **** of an overpowered fight after 3 tries.

Wow. 3 tries for whats meant to be a really hard fight? Guess you gave it your all.
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 444 ★★

I gave up on this **** of an overpowered fight after 3 tries.

Damn I remember l tried 2 weeks for eop before, used all items & units, but still wait for more items&units to try again, finished at last luckily 😂
  • JornJorn Member Posts: 24
    Question: Can in skip 1 objective this week for all the rewards at the end? Got 16 points right now.

Have a good day.
    Jorn said:

Question: Can in skip 1 objective this week for all the rewards at the end? Got 16 points right now.

Have a good day.

@Jorn yes
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Member Posts: 114
    What are the best options for each objective?
    1. Kree / S-6
    2. XL + Defensive
    3. S + Control:Denial
    4. Vision (D)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    YodaKaj said:

1. Kree / S-6
    2. XL + Defensive
    4. Vision (D)

1. Hulkling, scorp, shocker (Best imo), cmm
    2. Hulk, juggs, hulkbuster
    3. Viv, g99
    4. The fight sux
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,283 ★★★★
    YodaKaj said:

1. Kree / S-6
    2. XL + Defensive
    4. Vision (D)

4. Who else do you think

Despite **** AI, had a lot of fun lmao. Gully99 is really busted for this fight, after 150 combos she dealt 1% health in each hit as damage. This is just 6* r3 I wish I had a 7*.
  • luffy_91luffy_91 Member Posts: 29
    It's stupid how defensive toads AI is. Dear god just through you damn specials.

G99 R1 solo. I was more comfortable reverse dexing his sp2 and root dexing his sp1. So played according that.

Vox R1 Solo. First try. And first fight ever using Vox lol. Saw Munash 's video and tried it out.

@SirGamesBond , you also had this huh?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,923 ★★★★★
    Squidopus said:

I’m 0/3 on pacify for this reason alone. Still had burst damage triggering. Perhaps something else?

Dr. Zola
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Squidopus said:

I’m 0/3 on pacify for this reason alone. Still had burst damage triggering. Perhaps something else?

Dr. Zola
    Assassin has aar attached at 18% health i died from assassin on this fight and was so close getting solo if regen didnt fail i would of soloed

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    No one's using Viv? She's a good counter, if it wasn't for Toad using special with reverse control while I'm dashing back not leaving time for me to parry to phase.
    My rotation is dex his sp1 on root and when he uses it with reverse control you parry to phase, use sp2, and when his under 1 bar of power, spam sp1 to deal a lot of damage
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★

No one's using Viv? She's a good counter, if it wasn't for Toad using special with reverse control while I'm dashing back not leaving time for me to parry to phase.
    My rotation is dex his sp1 on root and when he uses it with reverse control you parry to phase, use sp2, and when his under 1 bar of power, spam sp1 to deal a lot of damage

I went guilly as 7 r2 just safer option and in case of specials i could have spammed sp1

One sp3 and you'll be immune to reverse controls
    DrZola said:

Squidopus said:

Dr. Zola
    Whom were you using. Also, as Bendy mentioned, assassins
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★

@SirGamesBond , you also had this huh?
    I did 2 objectives.
    One with hulk, he got down fast, after a massive 22 physical vul sp2

I died a lot with hulkling, but used a revive at 15%, it was getting boring getting hit by his sp1 when I just tapped to dash back and he roots.
    15 dash back to bait and he throw sp1 when you tap.

And yes I find it easier to reverse sp2.
    Sp1 is way too fast for an aging mind.

I have a r5 viv so I'll be doing it with an r6,
    She was due an ascension.
    And my vision is not levelled up. So that objective will be done after lvl up.

Had few revives expiring in a day, used one and sold the rest...
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

DrZola said:

Squidopus said:

Dr. Zola
    Assassin has aar attached at 18% health i died from assassin on this fight and was so close getting solo if regen didnt fail i would of soloed

Yes, it's assassin. Figured out instantly on my alt account.

Imagine people who are running 5/5 assaisn. Rip
    I had only 1 point and still took bursts way more often.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    I don't understand why I'm taking burst damage, I don't run Assassin's mastery. Is it Despair, with the amount of debuffs Hulk places I believe it might be it

it for D