Summer of suffering gauntlet.

Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
Question.
..is there an extended wait period for gauntlet to drop after part 4 timer expires?

Comments

• Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    That's a good question. IIRC, the Winter of Woe Gauntlet started immediately, but Spring of Sorrow had a week in between the final fight and the Gauntlet. And I can't find a schedule for Summer of Suffering, so I have no idea.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

That's a good question. IIRC, the Winter of Woe Gauntlet started immediately, but Spring of Sorrow had a week in between the final fight and the Gauntlet. And I can't find a schedule for Summer of Suffering, so I have no idea.

Yeah i couldn’t find a schedule for it either,.,thnx all the same for the response…cheers.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,025 ★★★★★
    Traditionally the gauntlets have started once the last fight expires.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,928 ★★★★★
    edited September 26
    Schedule is currently not communicated. There was no gap between week 4 and gauntlet in WOW, but there was a week off before Spring SOS started. There was a gap week between week 4 and gauntlet in Spring SOS but there was no week off before Summer SOS started.

Maybe one of these scenarios repeats, or we get no breaks at all or a break on each side. 🤷
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,255 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Crashed @Kabam Pinwheel Can you please confirm when will the guantlet drops? It really helps us to save and use our revives effficiently. Thanks.

@Kabam Crashed @Kabam Pinwheel Can you please confirm when will the guantlet drops? It really helps us to save and use our revives effficiently. Thanks.

⬆️ …I agree this is important,..i’d also like to know if i have just under two weeks to grind for resources…or longer?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★

It'll start on October 16th

BRO I HAVE 3 MEETINGS SCHEDULED FOR THAT DAY AT THE SAME TIME, ALL AT UPDATE TIME bruh
    Still need to work out which one I'm going to and tell the other 2 I can't come lol

Thank you for replying 👍
  • Joker1976 said:

Thank you for replying 👍
    No worries!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,255 ★★★★★

Thanks. It's my birthday lol.
    So yes there is a week off this time. Thanks!

Are you able to tell us if Autumn of Agony starts on November 13th or 20th?

Huh, very close to mine lol
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★

BRO I HAVE 3 MEETINGS SCHEDULED FOR THAT DAY AT THE SAME TIME, ALL AT UPDATE TIME bruh
    Whomp whomp
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 416 ★★

Joker1976 said:

Thank you for replying 👍
    No worries!
    Wow you can reply to so many people in so many different posts but never replied to me for my most requested question about the saga incursion compensation I am asking this for months literally no mod has replied to me even once
    edited September 26
    Buttehrs said:

Still need to work out which one I'm going to and tell the other 2 I can't come lol
    Or, hear me out, leave the game alone until your done for the day? This makes it sound like the game is your priority and not real life stuff.
    Nah u misunderstood lol, I have 3 meetings at the same time, did I not say that above? I can't be in 3 meetings at the same time lol
    Edit Ahh, reread what i wrote it was kinda ambiguous the way I phrased it
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★

It stays for like a month, you can do meetings all day that day and complete gauntlet the next day or maybe the one after or so on

Joker1976 said:

Thank you for replying 👍
    No worries!
    Wow you can reply to so many people in so many different posts but never replied to me for my most requested question about the saga incursion compensation I am asking this for months literally no mod has replied to me even once
    I don’t really think this is a fair comparison tbh.
    Compensation requests are often not answered until they have a definitive timeline.
    I simply asked the timeline of an event, ..and I appreciate kabams response to that,..as i don’t doubt they are probably always very busy.
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 448 ★★

Huh, very close to mine lol
    Happy birthday to you two 😄🎉
  • TensioTensio Member Posts: 182
    edited September 27
    Guys, the number of points available for a Valiant player are 24 or 25? Not sure if Vision point is neccesary for 100% all objectives.
    Thanks in advance
    Tensio said:

Guys, the number of points available for a Valiant player are 24 or 25? Not sure if Vision point is neccesary for 100% all objectives.
    Thanks in advance

Vision point is extra. Max milestone is 24 but you get 25 if you do everything with vision.
    How many points can I get if I am at 15 now after doing all objectives this week. I'm a relatively new valiant so I missed some

How many points can I get if I am at 15 now after doing all objectives this week. I'm a relatively new valiant so I missed some

You can get to 23 as the gauntlet will have 8 points for valiant.

You can get to 23 as the gauntlet will have 8 points for valiant.
    Thanks
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 314 ★★
    While this thread is open, which champions have you realize being good for multiple flights?