AQ and AW energy is bugged

Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 463 ★★★
So, it seems like at the moment, you can still move in AW/AQ even if your energy is at zero. Found out just now by mistake because there was two nodes between me and the second AQ boss, but I only had one energy, and it still took me to the boss (no one else had got to the boss node yet, so that's not why).

Just putting this out there to warn people, because maybe people won't realize, and will take advantage, and then end up getting banned or something.

Comments

• kus234kus234 Member Posts: 277 ★★
    edited September 26
    Shhhhhh... Lol . It's only applicable to certain portal kind.. u won't reach a node having a champ without energy.. not a deal breaker IMO
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Consolidated responses from several other posts in Bugs Category…

Seems to only allow extra movement to EMPTY nodes without having any more Energy available.

If the next node DOES have a defender, it will NOT allow you to go there without energy.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    I have triggered it about 2-3 times. Dunno how.

Also talking about bugs, in map6 sec1, got hit with invisible permanent heal block, when the node states it's 10 seconds.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★

I have triggered it about 2-3 times. Dunno how.

Also talking about bugs, in map6 sec1, got hit with invisible permanent heal block, when the node states it's 10 seconds.

Is this the node where if special hit u u get heal blocked i also noticed u get perm heal block
  • Hulk808Hulk808 Member Posts: 91
    Why was it a need to say?

Seriously, what a narc

Yep, there’s always that someone. Smh
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    Hulk808 said:

Seriously, what a narc

Yep, there’s always that someone. Smh
    Probably hall monitor in school, too
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 936 ★★★
    edited September 26
    Was just going to comment on this as I didn't see anything about it yesterday. Had it happen to me in AQ and AW as did all of my alliance mates.

Doesn't seem like it can be a bannable offense as it seems to be doing the same for everyone and not select/specific groups or people. Can't imagine how there is any possibility of perceived advantage by a person or alliance if it's the game glitching like that.

On a bright note, my alliance finished all three AQ maps in record time yesterday.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    OMG now it's not working, curse you, OP!
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    U do realise kabam game team would of known about this as they do play the game it was bound to be fixed eventually
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 936 ★★★

OMG now it's not working, curse you, OP!

I had extra energy in AQ today.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    You guys are right. Next time, I'll make sure no one knows, not even people in my alliance, so then people can get banned for abusing it. I'm so sorry.

You guys are right. Next time, I'll make sure no one knows, not even people in my alliance, so then people can get banned for abusing it. I'm so sorry.

Pretty sure a lot of people knew. We just didnt come to the forums to announce it.