New Champions, same old Necropolis, are original "Best" still the best?

Cdy824Cdy824 Member Posts: 4
So I'm considering finally finishing Necropolis, it's been a year or so, why not. But in that year we have seen some serious power house releases, plus the availability of R3 champions sky rocket. So with that, who is the new top choice champions for Necropolis? Or is it a similar list as when it arrived using Aegon, Shuri, Kate, Wong etc?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,975 ★★★★★
    Just use aegon shuri kate, others can be used but these champs are still the best.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 549 ★★
    Your team should be Aegon, Shuri, Kate, Chavez (for synergy and annoying cosmics) and Wong. Exchange Kate for Wiccan or Juggs when the NLGM fight comes.
  • Diegog2000Diegog2000 Member Posts: 22
    I'm in the middle of exploring it right now and I have gotten some nice solos with my Rank 3 Odin. Ideally you want a duped 5*/6* Thor relic with him too.
    The rest of the team is pretty much the same:

6* R6 Kate
    6* R6 Juggs
    7* R3 America Chavez
    7* R3 Odin
    7* R2 Shuri

Though I must say that I don't understand why people still think Aegon is the best. Isn't Kate just a better version of him? I used Aegon for my initial run and it was considerably more expensive than the ones with Kate.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,975 ★★★★★

I'm in the middle of exploring it right now and I have gotten some nice solos with my Rank 3 Odin. Ideally you want a duped 5*/6* Thor relic with him too.
    The rest of the team is pretty much the same:

6* R6 Kate
    6* R6 Juggs
    7* R3 America Chavez
    7* R3 Odin
    7* R2 Shuri

Though I must say that I don't understand why people still think Aegon is the best. Isn't Kate just a better version of him? I used Aegon for my initial run and it was considerably more expensive than the ones with Kate.

Aegon is just easy to use. Get to 999 combo and you can mindlessly swap like it's a normal fight. He is great for underskilled players like me.