9 = 7

KLZKLZ Member Posts: 240 ★★
edited September 28 in General Discussion
That's Kabam logic!!
I'm talking about Galan's SP2 of course, those '9' incinerates... How hard is it to fix him? Or, if you can't do it just change his description, lol..
I mean you "fixed" Shocker and Kingpin, you'll probably fix the AQ/AW energy bug asap, but you can't do this??
Come on guys!! Or is it too bad for the game economy??

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,776 ★★★★★
    edited September 29
    Let me pile on with black widow Relic
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 94
    You cooked them🗣️🔥
  • YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Member Posts: 118
    7 ∞ 9
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,120 ★★★★★
    Here before the defenders derail this thread
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,920 ★★★★★
    edited September 29

2+7=7+2

You don't need to comment useless nonsense on every single post on the forums. 30 comments in the span of less than 40 minutes is excessive, especially considering you've added nothing to every conversation you've commented on. Breathe.
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37
    edited September 29

2+7=7+2

You don't need to comment useless nonsense on every single post on the forums. 30 comments in the span of less than 40 minutes is excessive, especially considering you've added nothing to every conversation you've commented on. Breathe.
    Pls don't be rude. You don't see me saying the same thing about your existence. I just wanted to see all the latest comments to be from me. It doesn't harm anyone and puts a smile to my face. Win-win(kind of)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

2+7=7+2

Pls don't be rude. You don't see me saying the same thing about your existence. I just wanted to see all the latest comments to be from me. It doesn't harm anyone and puts a smile to my face. Win-win(kind of)
    Thats....narcissistic to say the least. But spamming that many comments in a short amount of time will get you forum banned. So if you enjoy making comments at all I suggest you stop.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,120 ★★★★★

2+7=7+2

Bro wtf is this wish?
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 466 ★★

2+7=7+2

Typical Karen stuff. Do something wrong, then complain about people telling you what's wrong.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 175
    9 - 2 = 7