Game crashed during Incursions and my champ lost 50% health?! Are you having a laugh?!

I have never posted in these forums before, but I’m honestly at the end of my patience with this BS. I have an iPhone 15 pro max, brand new. During incursions just as I’m loading into a fight (clicked to begin and it’s about to load in,) the game crashes and boots me to my phone screen. I then log back in only to find that my champ has lost 50% of their health?! WHY?!

This has happened to me 4 times in the last week, and I rarely do incursions so id say it’s as regular as at least once per run. This is MASSIVELY unfair! Why the hell would you take away a champs health for something like that, especially when it’s a factor that is not within our control! It’s not my phone as it’s a brand new device and every other app runs perfectly, it’s just this BS game. Not to mention the fact that incursions items not only heal for pathetic amounts of health and are complete trash anyway, but the consumables are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced!

This NEEDS to be fixed, along with the AI issues, the lag, the glitches… It’s becoming too much and I can’t be the only one who’s patience is wearing very very bloody thin!

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,149 ★★★★★
    It's so people can't just restart on timed modes until they get a solo. Same thing happens for aw and aq.

Also, I do incursions every day, zone 15 or zone 25 helping people, and I haven't had it happen in a long time. Be glad that you aren't playing before they addressed the memory leak issue (I think that's what it was called).

If it is consistently happening to you, try exiting out of the app and reentering every sevenish sectors.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    edited 3:06AM
    They simply don't care for this issue. Either just restart your phone every few matches or just bend over and just take it when it happens.
    Because they have NO solution for this and has been an issue for as long incursions, AW, AQ has been running.
    Just do a search on this, many others before you have brought this issue up and there AREN'T any solutions other than restarting your phone every few matches.
    edited 3:27AM

They simply don't care for this issue. Either just restart your phone every few matches or just bend over and just take it when it happens.
    Because they have NO solution for this and has been an issue for as long incursions, AW, AQ has been running.
    Just do a search on this, many others before you have brought this issue up and there AREN'T any solutions other than restarting your phone every few matches.

I'll say they have addressed it, or at least for android pixel users. I do incursions almost literally everyday, multiple zones, and I can not remember the last time it has happened to me. Maybe others experiences are difference, but my partners (both random, from global, and friends) haven't had an issue either for at least two months.

I'll say they have addressed it, or at least for android pixel users. I do incursions almost literally everyday, multiple zones, and I can not remember the last time it has happened to me. Maybe others experiences are difference, but my partners (both random, from global, and friends) haven't had an issue either for at least two months.
    Lucky for you.
    edited 3:39AM

Lucky for you.
    If you're having an issue, it's probably because your phone needs better specs (iPhone 8 Plus isn't the best to be playing on). As for OP, I'm not sure why an iPhone 15 Pro Max would be having the problem, but the issue was die to memory leaks, which they have addressed.

Lucky for you.
    If you're having an issue, it's probably because your phone needs better specs (iPhone 8 Plus isn't the best to be playing on). As for OP, I'm not sure why an iPhone 15 Pro Max would be having the problem, but the issue was die to memory leaks, which they have addressed.
    Again, lucky for you