Invisible woman Raids

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    You need particular champs for this fight who do well getting vigilance quickly, most of them aren't doing well.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Out of curiosity, what is IW exhaustion debuff stat at when hitting into her shield? Has it been modified as well?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,401 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

They really can't do anything right these days lol and some are still under the impression that the game is in a good state 💀

There is a difference between real bug consider that’s. The shield is reduced it just stil to high that’s two different things.
    I wasn't talking about bugs... Regardless of it being a bug or just bad design on their part doesn't change the fact that this year has been plagued by both bugs and bad design (starting with that unkillable Absorbing Man in the first WoW fight lol).
  • 2nd_Att3mpt2nd_Att3mpt Member Posts: 16
    Just couldn't get the shield down until maybe 20 seconds left. By then it was a case of just trying to get as much damage done as poss. Wasnt very successful at that either. Not sure I'm doing it right.

• Chadhutch04Chadhutch04 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 1

188 hits with lady deathstrike at full charges and very little damage done. Didn’t even get her shield down. Working as intended for you to have to spend to beat and shrinks the pool of usable champs to just a few. Terrible idea.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 979 ★★★★

Does kabam ever get something right with the gameplay?

Yes, yes they did.

BG Off Season, as stated in my post

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/377659/bg-off-season#latest

Oh and maybe Crucible (but that reusing old contents, so any issue would of been fixed while back), and Necropolis (but I think there was a bug with Grandmaster when it was first released, correct me if I wrong), oh and...no..nope, so just BG Off Season.

If I find anymore I will let you know, but don't hold your breath 🤣🤣🤣.
  • Cutch_town_999Cutch_town_999 Member Posts: 2
    I did 4 fights timed out on each one takes over half the allotted time to take down her shield and ive barely hit a million points surely this isn’t working as intended
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Member Posts: 156 ★★
    edited October 1
    6* R5 ascended Omega Sentinel with 15 role charges... Hardly could get off 5% for 3 minutes. There is probably something I do incorrectly, but removing the shield is a crazy thing and requires a lot of time!
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Member Posts: 129 ★★
    Thank goodness IW gives willpower healing cause I was able to churn through her after 15 small revives(on the easiest IW) with my LDS.
  • Pab1991Pab1991 Member Posts: 12

Looking at my current raid map, here is the problem...
    Final Hood - 134m health
    Final Prowler - 173m health
    Final IW - 171m health

To hit cap with Hood, we need to deal 16m damage.
    To hit cap with Prowler, we need to deal 20.5m damage.
    To hit cap with IW, we need to hit 20.5m, plus 3m for every time through the shield. Most commonly, summoners need to go through the shield twice, so that's an extra 6m in an average fight. I've got through it 3 times on multiple fights, so that's an extra 9m damage.

So to deal cap against IW, players need to deal 50-80% more damage than they do against Hood and 15-45% more damage than they do against Prowler.
    In a timed mode, that is a significant increase in damage required to make the most of a fight.

She may be tuned down and working according to design, but that 2% shield is requiring as much as almost 50% more damage.

Hear hear! Exactly..... And then leads to the small minority of the pool that can achieve such OP damage caps, especially after they've scrapped the ones most people had figured as the most reliable.

Is this a bug or a feature Kabam? "yes"

• EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 335 ★★
    I worked out the issue. She gains 10% of her shield when you miss an attack, so basically you can't knock her down unless you have a vigilance buff. I had only 30 seconds left after her shield was down, and when I threw an SP2 She gained her shield back instantly.

Working as intended? I really hope that is not the Kabam position, because that would mean they willfully created a hard stop. I dread to think how it will go for those that have her as a boss on nodes that require a knockdown...
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 335 ★★
    https://youtu.be/IZVmlnQrXjM?si=Wy76lPuZmjguPSPZ

Just look at that cooldown. It's basically impossible to do any meaningful damage...