Invisible woman Raids

Comments

• JustinDunn20JustinDunn20 Member Posts: 7

Incoming compensation in 6 weeks for those that never attempted raids lol but those who got road blocked by iw won't because kabam lol

So true though. Last Raids all my BG got the compensation. I put a ticket in telling them that my BG got it but I didn't even though I did the exact same as everyone else. The response: "If you did not recieve the compensation then that means your Alliance did not qualify for them." Lmao. I don't think they actually read the ticket. I didn't bother trying to please my case. Wasn't worth it anyway.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 ★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

FunnyDude said:

Hey folks, the Invisible Woman fight is working properly. I brought this to the team for deeper investigation earlier today.

Her shield is normally based off of 10% of her health, but this version in RAIDS is actually tuned down to 2%.

Since you need to remove her shield before noticing any meaningful damage, it’s going to seem like you may not be doing anything to her. Once you build charges with your teammates, the shield goes down a LOT faster - and you’ll see the giant numbers that you’re used to.

That being said, these fights are open to tuning & balancing, so it certainly might be changed based off of feedback - but as of now, the fight is not “bugged” and the shield is reduced.

Try it yourself
    He has, his response was and I quote

"my Battlegroup personally had zero issues with her and mowed right through with revives to spare"
    Yes , but we already knew that the fight can be done , the problem is the amount of champs that just don't work and how many players have the best counters for her , in a game mode that requires team work that's a bad fight design giving the amount of champions that can deal with her shield fast .
    I know? I was replying to the dude who told Karatemike to try it lol. I know what the problems are.
    So what, karatemike mocked everyone when AR was released and said it’s DOABLE, so what? Kabam still nerfed AR
    I know KM has good skill, but the game is not built for him.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★
    FunnyDude said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

FunnyDude said:

Hey folks, the Invisible Woman fight is working properly. I brought this to the team for deeper investigation earlier today.

Her shield is normally based off of 10% of her health, but this version in RAIDS is actually tuned down to 2%.

Since you need to remove her shield before noticing any meaningful damage, it’s going to seem like you may not be doing anything to her. Once you build charges with your teammates, the shield goes down a LOT faster - and you’ll see the giant numbers that you’re used to.

That being said, these fights are open to tuning & balancing, so it certainly might be changed based off of feedback - but as of now, the fight is not “bugged” and the shield is reduced.

Try it yourself
    He has, his response was and I quote

"my Battlegroup personally had zero issues with her and mowed right through with revives to spare"
    Yes , but we already knew that the fight can be done , the problem is the amount of champs that just don't work and how many players have the best counters for her , in a game mode that requires team work that's a bad fight design giving the amount of champions that can deal with her shield fast .
    I know? I was replying to the dude who told Karatemike to try it lol. I know what the problems are.
    So what, karatemike mocked everyone when AR was released and said it’s DOABLE, so what? Kabam still nerfed AR
    I know KM has good skill, but the game is not built for him.
    I think you missed the whole point. Im simply telling you he has done it when you told him to "try it yourself" Don't take it out on me. I know how frustrated everyone is.
  • NanosamaNanosama Member Posts: 60

Nefaria works perfectly fine with crit crusher, I managed to get the 12% several times without having the full ramp up from my allies.
    During the fight, I managed to do 800k mediums and 500k lights with my final hit of SP2 going up to 1,700k.
    I just consistently punished her SP1 while doing the missions from the nodes and it worked.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★
    Nanosama said:

Nefaria works perfectly fine with crit crusher, I managed to get the 12% several times without having the full ramp up from my allies.
    During the fight, I managed to do 800k mediums and 500k lights with my final hit of SP2 going up to 1,700k.
    I just consistently punished her SP1 while doing the missions from the nodes and it worked.

Congrats, you used one of the few champions that actually work for this fight.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 354 ★★

My best run so far after using a 1k health AQ team revive on my Venom. Pathetic. Honestly don’t know if I took more than 3% total off her. What a joke.
  • Blabla1990Blabla1990 Member Posts: 35
    I think invisible woman can be doable on some of the nodes probably 1 node in the middle lane may work properly but obviously the other 2 position its a totrally mess up. I get that kabam can not oredict everything but like i said above, test every tagged champ with every single fight in the raid to ensure all good.
    I think they are constantly smoked :))
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 62 ★★
    this is kabmam+++ we design raids for only the top 10 alliances that have all the perfect rank 3s and spends 1000s on the game. we hate are cheap spending players so youll fight a prowler who hits into your block a bunch and chips away your health and youll fight an invisible woman with 30 seconds to do max health after 4 or 5 runs from each player wiping all your potions because we hate our players. bend over we at kabam own all you losers
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    I brought Che'ilth and used the Clean Moves tactic. I run the middle path, so IW wasn't fun. Only meaningful damage came when I threw an sp3. Hood was the same issue. No meaningful damage. Thankfully, ally mates brought OG Storm and Angela who have had 0 issues with the two fights. We have Prowler up now, but haven't had a chance to get in there and see, but I have my reservations.

Could be a bad champ choice or bad tactic choice, but even with max charges and the 200% attack increase, I couldn't get more than 5%-7% off. Looks like the champs who do work are ones that don't rely on DOT or have access to big crit specials.

I used Titania before and she didn't rely on DOT. I'll definitely be switching next Raids. Chose her because she can bypass miss. Fights just aren't fun when you timeout nowhere near the cap.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Member Posts: 356 ★★
    I’ve been using Lady Deathstrike with DOT boost.

My experience is with IW on the 2nd node level (completing the dodge, knock down, light, etc prompts).

Facing Prowler first, I thought Lady D would be great for raids. Maybe she will be if we have enough resources to get through IW to find out.
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 492 ★★★
    edited October 1

As seen in this thread alone, players will sometimes have very different experiences with the same fight.
    For example, my Battlegroup had zero issues with her and mowed right through with revives to spare - yet another Battlegroup in my same Alliance has been struggling hard.

Regardless of my own experience, I already brought the situation to the team and voiced the negative experience of the fight many have faced.

I’m not in charge of the tuning of the fight, so I can’t sit here and tell you what will happen in the future, especially at 2am on a Monday... but we want you to have fun playing our game - that’s a top priority for us.

This is just awfull. Or something on inv woman is broken or raids is broken. Im using wong on her i do 2% in 2min. I tought wong was the problem but my buddy is using iron man and can't do any damage as well
    tmnt45 said:

this is kabmam+++ we design raids for only the top 10 alliances that have all the perfect rank 3s and spends 1000s on the game. we hate are cheap spending players so youll fight a prowler who hits into your block a bunch and chips away your health and youll fight an invisible woman with 30 seconds to do max health after 4 or 5 runs from each player wiping all your potions because we hate our players. bend over we at kabam own all you losers

OMG! I really hope your not kabam, and if they see this theyll just ban you and disposed of all your account from all kabam platforms.

Man, cheap spenders or not, we are players and we all, as a community make the game. Without us, kabam would not exist.
    And if kabam hates players, just ban us, not our loss, we can find other games to take our fustration out on.
    Kee0 the game just for the first 10 alliances. Im sure that will turn up fun for kabam LMAO :))))
    WeaponX4X said:

This is absurd.
    Using an awakened r3 7* venom with an awakened r2 6* venom relic
    Nearly 150 hits landed and doing 1-2% damage.
    IW on node 2, far left path

Can’t just be “different player, different experience” response.

It’s a road block. Forget the revives situation, this would take the equivalent of 50 attempts with 3minute timer, at 2% damage per fight (assuming I never slip up and have a fight that doesn’t go the distance to “Time Out”)
    That’s 2.5 hours. 😑

Just end this round of raids and give the rewards.

Not to mention when you read the node it still calls the defender “Thanos” from months ago lol.

From what i can see, the middle path works as intended but left and right path are just not working with invisible woman.
    Kabam should test those paths and see if qorking as " intended "
    I am sure a lot of us enjoy fuatration once the challenge is complete but there is one thing being fuatrated and enjoying and another thing getting nowhere despite all attempts and becoming fustrated
    Hey guys!!! Thanos had a change of heart and become invisible woman :))))))))))))))))
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 979 ★★★★

Hey guys!!! Thanos had a change of heart and become invisible woman :))))))))))))))))

If that is the case, then I'm getting some very confusing feelings 🤣🤣🤣.

To be fair all my girlfriends are all Invisible Women during teen 🤣🤣🤣
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 979 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Fryday said:

At this point I would just like to get my 90 Tickets back and call it a day with this Raid run, our Alliance is definitely roadblock by IW, we don't have one of the latest, newest and shiniest Champions (eg Nefaria) that have any effect on IW

If people make it further and got more rewards then I'm happy for them.

But if we are going to be Beta Tester then the very least it shouldn't cost us any resources to test out broken content.

Agree with this. Either refund the tickets or provide unlimited 1 gold revives
    I agree with this too, unlimited revives would work too. 😊

Kabam rn “this is fine” :)
    Spend or gtfo

I would spend if its was working, i do t mind spending on something that works. Spend for what? Its just not working