Invisible woman Raids

Comments

• Blabla1990Blabla1990 Member Posts: 35
    Fryday said:

Hey guys!!! Thanos had a change of heart and become invisible woman :))))))))))))))))

If that is the case, then I'm getting some very confusing feelings 🤣🤣🤣.

To be fair all my girlfriends are all Invisible Women during teen 🤣🤣🤣
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 too much sharing man!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fryday said:

Hey guys!!! Thanos had a change of heart and become invisible woman :))))))))))))))))

If that is the case, then I'm getting some very confusing feelings 🤣🤣🤣.

To be fair all my girlfriends are all Invisible Women during teen 🤣🤣🤣
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 too much sharing man!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I guess they dont like Mr Fantastic anymore :))) Thanos seems too though, ready to change himself and become invisible woman. A shame no one sees him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • crsjcarloscrsjcarlos Member Posts: 9
    Its completely impossible to take her down with most champions. Im using a 7 stars rank 3 awakened venom, with a 6 stars venom relic, and couldnt take more than 3% of her life per attempt. Kabam really messed up this time...
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    I hit damage cap with OG Spidey. His sp2 takes like 80% of the shield down. This is an r3 7* sig 100 btw
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 886 ★★★
    The shield won’t go down until you complete enough missions to start the damage phase. Then she’s toast. Best part about her is being able to come in with low health and then heal back to full using willpower.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Member Posts: 156 ★★
    I’ve managed to deal some decent damage each fight on the left side.
    I use 6* R5 ascended Omega Sentinel. I switched to suicide mastery, enabled 20% attack boost and 30% general boost. Then I could deal around 8-10% each time. I could do only about 3-4% before this.

This is the tip for everyone who struggle - if you haven’t spent all your free revives - switch to suicide masteries. It is cheaper than buying 200 units raids revives then. And you will have more chances to do decent damage in these 20 seconds while shield is recovering. And while shield is recovering, just forget about missions, pull damage from everything you can - specials, relic, do not let her throw specials, just damage and damage.

IMO, this is incorrect design. I should not be forced to switch to mastery setup I do not like at all. I never used boosts in Raids before this fight. This all is just incorrect!!!
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 434 ★★★
    edited October 1
    For anyone using IM on the left side, the rotation that worked for me was, perform 4-5 whatevers to get the whatever charges up while building armors on IM. Sp2 to break the shield, then spam 2-3 sp1s and then start building toward another sp2. Was able to hit the cap consistently. 200-400K mediums, million plus damage on the sp1s, 500-1.5M on heavies.
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 62 ★★
    slimeballs remove all the good champs from raids then stick us with invisible woman lol pathetic
  • JustinDunn20JustinDunn20 Member Posts: 7
    I'm in the middle path and I will record a video if necessary, but I am playing it flawlessly, not hitting into her phase and getting the lights and mediums cleared as quick as possible. I have 15 charges as Vanguard, but I chose Silk. I just went in and tried again and never got to the damage boost. Not 1 damn time!!! People aren't making this up. Yay for you if u have a champ that works but I would really like Kabam to at least try to think of something to make this fair. At this point this will be the first Raids my alliance will not be able to finish. DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

CioCristi said:

Comment from Kabam's post of the new updated raids, that aged like milk...

How bout making the champs usable to encourage different champs being used? The reason only a few champs are being used is because only a few are able to be used. When we use different champs and get destroyed that's a sure fire way to make sure we never try new champs again. If your not going to fix this issue, return the champs that were working great that you removed.
    Thats would be for the next raid ill guess...
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Member Posts: 216
    ege999men said:

Lo and behold the tactician champions that can hit 12% on IW before rank 3. Quite the generous pool. Although indeed Adam warlock can hit the cap but he'll also get destroyed by ai 9/10 times. All for that 1 end fight screenshot baby

So can someone explain why some of these champs like Angela for example are not able to do this fight? Or have a rough time with this fight..
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 906 ★★★★
    ege999men said:

Lo and behold the tactician champions that can hit 12% on IW before rank 3. Quite the generous pool. Although indeed Adam warlock can hit the cap but he'll also get destroyed by ai 9/10 times. All for that 1 end fight screenshot baby

I used CGR with no problem
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 314 ★★

ege999men said:

So can someone explain why some of these champs like Angela for example are not able to do this fight? Or have a rough time with this fight..
    Nothing specific really. the damage check is absurdly high and superior iron man has the damage + buff synergy to do it while others can't.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★

ege999men said:

Was you able to remove 12% hp on invisible woman with him ?
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 314 ★★

ege999men said:

if you did 12% damage i'd love to see a video so I can copy the rotaion
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Member Posts: 96
    Hoooooow???? I'm struggling to get off 1% and timing out with CGR.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    I'll say what I've been saying since raids inception, what's the point in 2/3 of the entire raids roster being useful for 1 fight out of 4 and useless for 2 or 3 out of the 4. You're expected to contribute to each fight and a large chunk of the pool are useless against one or more of the bosses.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    This fight is straight up bull spit and you all should be ashamed of yourselves #Kabammed
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Member Posts: 356 ★★
    I dealt way more damage using Domino against Guardian with class disadvantage and constant shock damage the whole fight.

This just straight up sucks.

3-5% damage a turn makes this fight a stone cold stinker.
  • Kermit528Kermit528 Member Posts: 14
    It took almost 2 minutes to get her shield down with a R2 KM. Stacked up 32 bleeds and launched a S3 with the shield down and it took off 3% across the entire fight. What’s the point in even trying, Kabam?
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 152
    FunnyDude said:

Hey folks, the Invisible Woman fight is working properly. I brought this to the team for deeper investigation earlier today.

Her shield is normally based off of 10% of her health, but this version in RAIDS is actually tuned down to 2%.

Since you need to remove her shield before noticing any meaningful damage, it’s going to seem like you may not be doing anything to her. Once you build charges with your teammates, the shield goes down a LOT faster - and you’ll see the giant numbers that you’re used to.

That being said, these fights are open to tuning & balancing, so it certainly might be changed based off of feedback - but as of now, the fight is not “bugged” and the shield is reduced.

This is a waste of time and effort, we have alliances that don’t have the champs that can mow through IW or Prowler. Thanks for nothing Kabam.

• HighdrenalineHighdrenaline Member Posts: 29
    im getting fed up here im sorry , last year was a blast . this year to much stress involved because devs arent doing test phases or enough test phases when they change things up . but we have to pay for it in the end 🤯
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 ★★
    The issue is similar to alliance war.

Some of the options just don’t work. So why put them there? Just for a laugh to see people choose them, and chuckle as they struggle? Or to let us be the testers?

Personally, I looked at the entire lineup and thought “ah ok, so these people will be annoying with miss”.

Never even thought about iw and her stacked shield. No one did.

Finally got a workaround which was basically to use only one hero that we found worked well.

Ironheart shredded her.

Save up to sp2, trigger the raid charges along the way. And then when you trigger a raid charge whilst sp2 is available, launch it. So basically after about 30s of the fight, the shield is down.

It removes the entire shield, and you have 20s to do some decent damage and build to another sp2 to knock it off when the shield appears back. So rather than have to endure the entire fight getting the shield down, after the first sp2 it’s permanently down. Managed 12% in around 2 mins 18s.

Other heroes just did nothing though, so we soloed her pretty much with Ironheart, once we had full raid charges.

Just abysmal game design and planning. Having to bypass the normal raid system (cycling between 3 players) and just brute forcing the only one that works.

Surely this isn’t how you want raids to be played?

If it is, then everyone bring along an Ironheart (or other champ you found to be good), and 2 duds to make up the team just to get raid charge for her.