Invisible woman Raids

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★
    Attempt 1

Attempt 2

R3 venom
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 940 ★★★★
    ege999men said:

Lo and behold the tactician champions that can hit 12% on IW before rank 3. Quite the generous pool. Although indeed Adam warlock can hit the cap but he'll also get destroyed by ai 9/10 times. All for that 1 end fight screenshot baby

Had a teammate do a solid job with venom. I don't know about 12% but he definitely would have been close
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Member Posts: 214 ★★
    This invisible women fight is just terrible. I’ve done 4 attempts when she’s the last boss and you have to punish special and heavy, and by the time there’s like 30 seconds left, I’m barely doing any damage.

Hood fight was easy and Prowler took maybe 2-3 tries before I was able to do max damage on each attempt.

But this Invisible Woman fight is ridiculous. Doesn’t Kabam test this stuff before releasing it to public?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★
    Genuine question can your alliance explore raids?
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Member Posts: 234 ★★

Colossus with recoil can do it well (12% at the end of the timer) after the ramp. She actually heals with her debuffs, so I can enter the fight with small revive and get these charges for teammates.
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 134
    Fryday said:

Does kabam ever get something right with the gameplay?

Yes, yes they did.

BG Off Season, as stated in my post

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/377659/bg-off-season#latest

Oh and maybe Crucible (but that reusing old contents, so any issue would of been fixed while back), and Necropolis (but I think there was a bug with Grandmaster when it was first released, correct me if I wrong), oh and...no..nope, so just BG Off Season.

If I find anymore I will let you know, but don't hold your breath 🤣🤣🤣.
    There wad a bug with the rewards last month when it was first released. So, not that as well. 3/3.
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 ★★
    Yes, we are at boss now.will hopefully clear him when next batch of revives come.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    Took her down....by myself ofc. Took 9 revives
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 276 ★★

Supersha7 said:

Yes, we are at boss now.will hopefully clear him when next batch of revives come.

Both of you are enlisted for the next Grammy... What a performance!!!

So 2 out 20000000 got it...
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,369 ★★★★
    kus234 said:

Supersha7 said:

R u salty that some people have been able to make it work and you can’t?
    Don’t hate on someone just cus they have not had the same issue as you.
  • GabeZRodGabeZRod Member Posts: 74 ★★
    Maat1985 said:

kus234 said:

Supersha7 said:

R u salty that some people have been able to make it work and you can’t?
    Don’t hate on someone just cus they have not had the same issue as you.
    It’s on Kabam… they made a change that wasn’t vetted until the broad audience got to experience it. Maybe direct this at them? There are like 2-3 champs per role that are good for this fight, which is ridiculous
  • live1982live1982 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2
    Yh if they don't take dupe off her we should all stop playing raids when she's on that's only thing they will listen to in my bg she was 3rd fight but I feel sorry for guys where was 1st fight and they can't even get a chest and roadblocked.
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140

Hey folks, the Invisible Woman fight is working properly. I brought this to the team for deeper investigation earlier today.

Her shield is normally based off of 10% of her health, but this version in RAIDS is actually tuned down to 2%.

Since you need to remove her shield before noticing any meaningful damage, it’s going to seem like you may not be doing anything to her. Once you build charges with your teammates, the shield goes down a LOT faster - and you’ll see the giant numbers that you’re used to.

That being said, these fights are open to tuning & balancing, so it certainly might be changed based off of feedback - but as of now, the fight is not “bugged” and the shield is reduced.

Is this intended? To have a small window for damage mid-fight, then once the shield is up we are back to no damage till the end of the fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVmlnQrXjM
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★

Having charges and doing big numbers is not the problem is the lack of time to be able to get 12% out of her.

The amount of revives that are going to be wasted on her in the third node is gonna be wild , I could barely do anything in The first one 🤣🤣
    Will be trying new options for her tho , hope it works

Bad thing, I have her on final node
    Fun times ahead of me. 😀👍
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 86
    Anyone here please tell me how to do damage to prowler he is 2nd fight of third path i am using silk I have boost which give weakness to defender when you punish special or heavy also iam not getting any vigilance.
  • SuperSam568SuperSam568 Member Posts: 59
    Mikes_mom said:

Hey folks, the Invisible Woman fight is working properly. I brought this to the team for deeper investigation earlier today.

Her shield is normally based off of 10% of her health, but this version in RAIDS is actually tuned down to 2%.

Since you need to remove her shield before noticing any meaningful damage, it’s going to seem like you may not be doing anything to her. Once you build charges with your teammates, the shield goes down a LOT faster - and you’ll see the giant numbers that you’re used to.

That being said, these fights are open to tuning & balancing, so it certainly might be changed based off of feedback - but as of now, the fight is not “bugged” and the shield is reduced.

Is this intended? To have a small window for damage mid-fight, then once the shield is up we are back to no damage till the end of the fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVmlnQrXjM
    You’re using sp1.

That won’t do enough dmg.

Stick to sp2. Sp1 are a complete waste unless you are running low on debuffs. But if you are, do short mm combos to get more debuffs up.

Fight should go like this for ironheart.

This is assuming your friends have got the charges up to 15 15 15. If you have ironheart, you need to be ready to solo invis woman and prowler for your teammates. Let them build the charges to max doing no damage.youll be going in when you can do max damage.

Parry, hit once. Remove the invis.

Part hit 5 combo, med ended to get debuffs up.

Keep triggering raid charge challenges depending on what section invis woman is on.

DO NOT USE SP1.

Save for sp2. As soon as you have sp2, trigger a raid charge and then immediately throw sp2.

This will clear the shield entirely.

This should take approximately 20-30 seconds, so you still have 2 min 30 left,

The sp2 hit should do around 2.5 million dmg for a rk 3 ironheart unboosted. If you have a rk2, use boosts. First two hits do 400k each. Last two hits do around 1.6mill combined , plus some little hits in the middle. Makes 2.5 million.

You then have 20s to do decent dmg with your basics. She will be hitting for around 100k dmg per basic hit. You need to keep applying debuffs , so med Enders to be able to ignore the miss mechanic if it returns. And you need to do 5 hit combos so you get back to your sp2,

This should take around 20s. When her shield returns, trigger a raid charge and launch sp2.

Rinse and repeat. You should reach the damage cap within about 2 mins.
    You can do her with small revives also. She will heal you.
    edited October 2

As you can see, I hit the dmg cap after 2 mins 18s.

The special 2 was used mainly to remove her shield and also if I had decent power I’d fire again during the shield down to land a big hit. Basic hits did decent damage once it was removed. Timed out (hit the dmg cap) and got instakilled.

The 800k dmg was the last two sp2 hits onto her shield or her directly while shield was down.
    Basic hits were doing around 100k+ per hit.

After the first shield drop at around 20/30 seconds into the fight, her shield was never up for more than a few second in the fight, as I always had sp2 ready.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Having charges and doing big numbers is not the problem is the lack of time to be able to get 12% out of her.

The amount of revives that are going to be wasted on her in the third node is gonna be wild , I could barely do anything in The first one 🤣🤣
    Will be trying new options for her tho , hope it works

Bad thing, I have her on final node
    Fun times ahead of me. 😀👍
    I'm sorry. We sent our fireman to help the right lane since they have that horrid IW as the last fight.
    We were just lucky btw. We took ironheart to counter miss, because there is a miss mechanic on all 4 nodes. We never expected invis woman shield to be an issue…until it was.

We just lucked out that she did so well vs the shield. Took a few failed attempt to work out that sp1 strat does nothing. It was the sp2 cycle that when we saw it, we thought…ahh ok. That’ll work. When we saw the shield drain from 100% to zero from one sp2…eureka moment.

We had a hulkbuster that did decent damage also. But ironheart did most of it. Thankfully with small revives so we had plenty to burn.
    edited October 2
    FunnyDude said:

It’s a easy math, in my alliance, she has almost 200 million health on the third node, 2% is 4 million
    She triggers the shield 3 times per fight, it is 12 million health
    If this is not horrible enough, she is constantly invisible in the first one and half minutes

How we are supposed to do the fight?

Parry and do one hit to remove the invis at the start. It’ll miss safely and then trigger the 2s miss timer and after that the invis will expire. It’ll then go on cooldown so you can fight her. Repeat if you need to (if you don’t have a miss counter) when it returns.

Oddly enough, the relic damage wasn’t scaling. It was doing next to no dmg. So use it sparingly as it’s kind of a waste of your time.
    Also, I didn’t think the earlier post was being saracastic or unkind? I could be wrong lol.

I thought he was genuinely saying:

“Nicely done guys! That’s some performance!”

“Sadly, only a few managed it, so kabam should really sort it out”