Raid Champion Bug - Super Size

R82R82 Member Posts: 5
edited September 30 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else experiencing this Raid bug? I go into a fight against a normal-sized Prowler, then he suddenly doubles in size and barely fits on the screen.
Makes fighting much more difficult!

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★
    edited September 30

Aren't all raid champions bigger than normal?

Yes they were a bit larger every raid which in a way made it easier to dex some specials at least for me

People need to stop calling everything a bug...
  • R82R82 Member Posts: 5
    …you may be right!
    I’ve never noticed that before 🤷🏻‍♂️

Aren't all raid champions bigger than normal?

Yes they were a bit larger every raid which in a way made it easier to dex some specials at least for me

People need to stop calling everything a bug...
    If something is out of the ordinary (and I’ve never heard kabam mention that they make the defenders much bigger) the natural conclusion would be a bug.
    Just asking a question.
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 106
    R82 said:

Is anyone else experiencing this Raid bug? I go into a fight against a normal-sized Prowler, then he suddenly doubles in size and barely fits on the screen.

how does it make the fight any more difficult?
    victor158 said:

R82 said:

how does it make the fight any more difficult?
    Harder to see the enemy animations when top part of them are hiding behind the health bar at the top.
    Enemy also feels closer so harder to read for intercepts and parries.

• SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 113
    I have the same issue, all bosses so far have been xl size. I couldn't see most things, and they would react differently when they suddenly become bigger.
    @KabamDORK
    Any updates to this issue?

Thank you