Toad triggering sig ability stun with heavy attacks

SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 298 ★★★
I thought this bug had been fixed a while ago but either it’s resurfaced or it was never actually fixed.

Toad’s awakening ability causes him to trigger a passive stun when he has 10 prowesses and the opponent triggers an immunity to poison, consuming the prowesses. However, he is also triggering this ability when consuming poisons with his heavy attack, which is very bad for him because he loses his prowess ramp up.

I don’t want to have to upload a video to YouTube and it’s a bit difficult to show a single image of it happening, so hopefully this suffices. Practice mode fight against Absorbing man, who has no poison immunity and thus should not be able to trigger the stun from Toad’s sig ability. Nevertheless, here I have lost all my prowesses to trigger a stun. The form deactivation indicates that this occurred during Toad’s heavy attack, and the lack of a (near) full duration poison passive indicates that this isn’t the stun from reaching ten poison debuffs and instead the stun from his sig ability.