All 9.1 bosses (Except Orochi) Ranked

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
edited October 1 in General Discussion
Good day summoners I'm am here to share my personal ranking of the 9.1 bosses. This is based on my experience with 1. Roster Requirements 2. Difficulty and 3. Enjoyment.
I will be putting my additional comments under a spoiler tab. And without further ado here's my ranking

15. Shocker (9.1.5)

This guy was not fun period. They ended up nerfing this fight by removing the node where you have to knock him down with a heavy after he uses a special. When I did the fight that node was still around. The problem was that he would gain an unstoppable on the last hit of your heavy making it so that you could not knock him down. Coupled with the power detonation the stun immunity if you used the same special and the loose cannon node this fight was a difficult and unenjoyable experience.

14. Black Widow (Claire Voyant) (9.1.4)

Now there is two options with this fight. 1. You cheese it or 2. you suffer. I was 1 and it still wasn't enjoyable, just tedious. I can't imagine what it would have been like to do this without the cheese

13. Storm (Pyramid X) (9.1.2)

Prowess, that's the fight. She can gain prowess and you can occasionally steal it but it's not that big so it's just a big pyramid x. With her glancing and no real nodes this was just a long and boring fight. Oh I forgot, since she's a mutant they added the mandatory shock immunity to nerf Nimrod even though she can gain 100% Shock resistance in her kit.

12. Lady Deathstrike (9.1.4)

Now to be fair, I did not use a mystic champ like the node suggested so maybe this fight deserves to go higher. But I used a cosmic champ and the fight was a big Deathstrike with debuff immunity, some regen and an upgraded ferocity.

11. Silver Surfer (9.1.1)

This guy was too easy. I wanted to rank him higher but the occult immunity was not a problem to remove and then you use your average mystic champ to beat him to a pulp.

10. Galan (9.1.3)

Basically the same as the surfer fight except it's a little more difficult as now you don't want to parry

9. Kraven (9.1.5)

Now this guy was pretty fun. I liked having to time the heavy with the special so you wouldn't take damage and then you'd gain the prowess while you hit him against the wall. The only problem is that he would throw his sp1 even though he had sp2 bias.

8. Sauron (9.1.3)

Story time. When I did this run I was planning to take Galan, so I brought wolf. I accidentally picked the Sauron path (Don't ask me how it happened because I couldn't tell you) and all my other champs were knocked out so I used wolf. He earned himself his r3 by getting me the solo. Even though it was long I still enjoyed decently. If I had used a tech champ like I planned, Sauron might have gone higher.

7. Silver Centurion (9.1.2)

The guy is simple, use a shock immune champ and fight. Despite being simple this guy gave me a run for my money. A simple fight with a little bit of difficulty. Also I could not Dex his specials for the life of me which isn't something I struggle with normally.

6. Jabari Panther (9.1.2)

If you bring a cleanse counter and are comfortable with intercepting then you will have a good time. This fight is the a great balance of difficulty, roster requirement and skill expression to make a very enjoyable fight.

5. Hulk (Ragnarok) (9.1.1)

Taunt is the name of the game (or eat an sp3 I guess) you can use a taunt champ like me or use a skill champ with bleed and use churn the waters to your advantage (Zemo cooks most likely)

4. The Overseer (9.1.3)

This fight can punish you and I like it. You do not want to hit his block or you may take retaliation damage in the future but as long as you don't do that you'll be fine. The skill node and foresight make this more manageable

3. Longshot (9.1.1)

Between Longshot and Claire (The only mystic bosses in this chapter) Longshot is definitely better by miles. He has the annoying auto block but if you bring science champs it won't be a problem he also has the placebo to interact with his normal kit.

2. Sandman (9.1.5)

When I was first planning to do this fight I thought it was just a big Sandman. I was wrong. I really enjoyed the brain drain node and the skill it was fun and Zemo cooks

1. Vox (9.1.4)

Here we are at my favorite boss fight of 9.1.4. Vox has the right amount of difficulty and reward. You want to intercept him so you can nullify his buffs and do big damage but can also gain an unstoppable and evade making the pace not too long and not too short. You can definitely mess up and get wrecked but if you know what you're doing it's very fun.

And that's my list. This is based on my experience so I know there will be disagreements. Feel free to share your experiences and rankings.

Comments

• BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 61
    The shocker looked tedious I tried using my wags on him and then cornerd him and started spamming hevies and somehow he didn't use sp3 and I got him to 3% before he decided to use it saved me tons of revives later I discovered it was a bug which caused him to behave so it is patched now if iam not wrong but I am glad I was able to it before the patch
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    The kraven fight is bs for me, costliest fight in entire act 9.1 .

Shocker I just nuked him with herc didn't evem bother reading nodes.

Storm x is interesting case. They gave shock immunity to her because, when she is inflicts with power drain, she loses her phases. So nimrod can still deal shock damage. But with shock immunity, nimrod can nuke her with OS synergy. They should've made her power drain immune instead lol
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,830 ★★★★★
    Story quest is vanilla.
    I have alredy forgotten 90% of those fights.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Galan was doom cheese lol, sp3 light spam and it gives sp3 again due to md and power steal
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★

The kraven fight is bs for me, costliest fight in entire act 9.1 .

Shocker I just nuked him with herc didn't evem bother reading nodes.

Storm x is interesting case. They gave shock immunity to her because, when she is inflicts with power drain, she loses her phases. So nimrod can still deal shock damage. But with shock immunity, nimrod can nuke her with OS synergy. They should've made her power drain immune instead lol

Oh, I actually didn't know that. Still, the storm fights was boring
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 501 ★★★
    Shocker fight can be cheesed with any single hit heavy champions who can do corner heavy spam. I went in with Adam Warlock and got a solo. Messed up a heavy timing and had to eat SP3 but besides that it was easy.