Raids- Invisible Woman feels OP

zbot34zbot34 Member Posts: 453
Has anyone using CGR Tactician had trouble doing any kind of damage especially against Invisible Woman? I had 15 role charges did between 48-126 points of damage the first fight. So the 2nd fight I played it a little slower trying to time up using an Sp2 with the Knockdown Command from so Sayeth Thanos and was hitting her for 4-6k damage and this was the outcome below. Any suggestions or is this a big of her being overly OP @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★
    Yes she is tuned awfully. There is a huge thread about it as well as a discord bug report even though its "not bugged". Things need changing because this is not right.

Also everyone you tagged is not part of kabam anymore.
  • BKINGBKING Member Posts: 11
    ShuGokis said:

Yes she is tuned awfully. There is a huge thread about it as well as a discord bug report even though its "not bugged". Things need changing because this is not right.

Also everyone you tagged is not part of kabam anymore.

Probably part of the issue, lol
  • BKINGBKING Member Posts: 11
    I don't think Kabam wants to admit they missed this one and are trying to play it off as intentional
  • OwrnsOwrns Member Posts: 36
    Yeah trying not to admit they **** up again
  • Mr_Oyo_2008Mr_Oyo_2008 Member Posts: 7
    I've had no issues with, her used storm x and been doing 7% so no issues for me