Help Me Choose My Selector Based Off My Progression

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 234
I am a newly paragon player, so I haven’t explored into act 8, further, or endgame content. I am stuck between colossus and thing. I play a lot of BGs and I have awakened 6 star thing…but never ranked him up. I also have a 5/65 5 star colossus and the awakened 6 star colossus that I never ranked up. I’m torn bc of colossus immunities, but I could slap thing in my BGs defense literally unleveled and people would probably mess up, especially in lower ranks. He’ll still give people trouble and he’s the rarer option in my opinion. Would colossus unduped really be that beneficial in Act 8? I have other champs that have those immunities but I remember colossus being my GOAT back in the day for content clearing. Would he really help me “speedrun” that endgame content or do I go for the long run here and pick thing. I feel like this post may help some players decide who are on the same fence

Help Me Choose My Selector Based Off My Progression 37 votes

Colossus
51%
Balm82Rob0001HalleySagacious0wlEwell65SSS69Wolf911Ben_15455houndogακιSpecMWild_Meat84Barani7daRoyalRose1510Honorable_BluJayToniXD_16SagaChampionJLordVileJSuper_Cretu90Friendly001Ragnaruk5178 19 votes
Thing
48%
MasterSmokebhuv9191saimEddieVanWTijjy007Tony886Aykut387captain_rogersahmynutsJackTheSnackNONYABIZZThePredator1001BloodreaperKLZNineHeavenSreenathdr2wsBEA5T_FURY 18 votes

Comments

• BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 59
    Thing
    Theshadow said:

i would say take cheelith considering she is a 7* who can punch up well. you wont find her very useful at r1 but she goes insane as her rank increases. since you also already have colossus 6* i wont force you on cheelith since you know colossus better than me. all i can do is suggest as an owner of r2 cheelith and she does reaaaaaally well

She is in the shop not from the selector
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 54
    edited October 2
    Thing
    It will be basically pot luck if you ever manage to dupe your colossus, I’m a Paragon player at Glykahn and 7* champions don’t come round on a weekly basis, they become easier to get but there are so many champions you can now pull from that basic pool.

I’d take thing, will definitely do wonders in BG’s when there isn’t enough counters, plus I’ve heard people make good runs with him in incursions.

Thing is good because if you mess up you’ll basically go unstoppable if you’re rock shields are high enough, there’s nothing to lose with thing in my opinion.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 424 ★★
    Choose korg . It will help u in a long term
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 170
    I clearly understand your situation. Very good explanation! Go for thing. I casually play BG and ban thing whenever possible. Act 8/9 , end game content doesn't need Colossus