The Champions Game - Chee'ilth

England73738England73738 Member Posts: 18
Hoping someone can help. I notice in the Traders Outpost Chee'ilth is due to leave the shop in 8 days. I'm not going to have enough medallions to get her by that point. Will a new hero come in after Chee'ilth to spend the medallions on? I still have 17 days remaining on my champions game calendar and by the end, I will have the 18 medallions required but not by the time Chee'ilth leaves the shop.

If nobody replaces Chee'ilth, then do the medallions become useless and therefore I may as well spend them on more mysterium?

Thanks!

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,467 ★★★★
    No, thats it after the 18 days is done as far as we know. Even if there is another I doubt it will be the same currency
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    You must have missed a lot of days if you still have 17 days remaining, because I'm pretty sure if you've claimed them all every day you'd have only 2 days remaining
  • England73738England73738 Member Posts: 18

You must have missed a lot of days if you still have 17 days remaining, because I'm pretty sure if you've claimed them all every day you'd have only 2 days remaining

Yeah I only started the game 16 days ago and have only had access to this calendar for 12 days.

Yeah I only started the game 16 days ago and have only had access to this calendar for 12 days.
    ok, that explains it. Unfortunately you will not be able to get Chee'ilth, and usually these types of currencies are no good after the event, so you may just want to buy the mysterium with the medallions you have

ok, that explains it. Unfortunately you will not be able to get Chee'ilth, and usually these types of currencies are no good after the event, so you may just want to buy the mysterium with the medallions you have
    Damn - I'm having no luck. Add this to the increasing list of why I can't get a 6* yet! (After only participating in 4 AWs this season when you have to participate in 5 to get the season rewards!!) Next you'll tell me that the champions game calendar will disappear when Chee'ilth does and I won't be able to reach the Colossus, Korg, Thing selector! :D
    That is correct, the calendar ends in 2 days, but from my understanding this is the rare calendar where you just miss the days you missed and you should get the final reward. Hopefully that is correct.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    If you started this game 16 days ago, it's okay that you don't have a 6* yet. It took me months to get my first 6*. Just enjoy the journey.
    On my calendar it still says 17 days remaining and doesn't say anywhere that it expires so I think i'll be OK! Thanks