Raid chest compensation?

Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 207 ★★
Is this buried somewhere as to why these Raid chests never rolled out? Can't find it

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Did your alliance participate in raids the second week when they were fixed?
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 207 ★★

We did, yes....does that negate us from comp? I don't recall seeing that.

There were 2 different comps. One was to replace a week of AQ rewards that we couldn't get because they canceled a week of AQ to move raids back a week. Everyone got that.
    The other, the one you're talking about with raid chests, was only for alliances that couldn't enlist for raids when they were working because enlistment was bugged for some.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★

The other, the one you're talking about with raid chests, was only for alliances that couldn't enlist for raids when they were working because enlistment was bugged for some.
    That same bug happened way back in february and we still haven't got any sort of compensation, despite being promised at the time

There were 2 different comps. One was to replace a week of AQ rewards that we couldn't get because they canceled a week of AQ to move raids back a week. Everyone got that.
    But with respect to the 2nd part...people who were able to enlist got raid chests but those that were in Raids weren't allowed to finish since they shut it down fairly quickly. We got in but hadn't even gotten past the first mini boss to collect a chest.
  • DonkeyKongDonkeyKong Member Posts: 30

But with respect to the 2nd part...people who were able to enlist got raid chests but those that were in Raids weren't allowed to finish since they shut it down fairly quickly. We got in but hadn't even gotten past the first mini boss to collect a chest.
    Thats not the bug they were talking about. That bug was compensated with the glory. The bug was the following week when raid was fixed. There was some people who enlisted but was not registered due to a bug.

Unfortunately they already said that they weren't doing anything for that issue.

Unfortunately they already said that they weren't doing anything for that issue.
    Gotcha...thanks for clarifying. That sucks though. Ah well