Odin All-Father bug

Hey Kabam, this is my first post and sadly it's a negative one. I was just looking at Odin's abilities when I encountered a bug. The 5* r5 ascended one I have has a prefight protection buff of 18% potency, I went to look at my 7*r3 and for some reason, he had a 15% potency protection buff. I really do not know what's going on here, is the 5* buff meant to go down or the the 7* buff meant to go up? Y'all need to fix this cuz there are so many issues and we the player base know that you are trying to fix all of em, and it's quite a plate full. But sometimes it doesn't seem like u care about the morale of players, example with your decline of Serpent's rework to try and make a little bit less annoying as from my experience, he is the toughest champ to attack against. Thanks for your time and I hope this gets fixed and that RichTheMan comments about this in a video, so help me guys 🙏🏿 🙏🏿🙏🏿
P.S. I had to make this 4 times cuz it didn't show up

Comments

• Mr_Oyo_2008Mr_Oyo_2008 Member Posts: 7
    Another P.S., the 2*,3*, and 4* have increased potency from 27 to 21%, so I rlly don't know if this is how it's meant to be