Didn’t Get Daily Reward Points For Win A Match In The Realm Event

alejo_soccermanalejo_soccerman Member Posts: 13
edited October 4 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Realm BGs event gives you 50 point daily just for having a win, but yesterday the objective didn’t show in any tap…

I did won my daily match but never get the 50 additional points…

I started yesterday with 254 points…

After winning the match with marks a get just 68 points…

So I did get 45 points for winning in the victory track with marks and the additional 23 points for complete a match in the victory track with marks, but the 50 points for the daily victory aren’t in my total points…

I got 68 points for play and win 1 match with marks in one day but I should get 118 points!!!

The match I played was at night so at that time the daily objectives of other missions have already restart…

Please investigate this bug because it will affect the whole event points!!!

Comments

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    The pictures you are showing doesn't prove anything about the 48 hour bonus points. The even started on Wednesday so there should be one 48 event so far. The next 48 hour event will start later today. Did you check after your first win? It looks like you played more than one match so far.
  • alejo_soccermanalejo_soccerman Member Posts: 13

The pictures you are showing doesn't prove anything about the 48 hour bonus points. The even started on Wednesday so there should be one 48 event so far. The next 48 hour event will start later today. Did you check after your first win? It looks like you played more than one match so far.

The 48 hours event is a different event, I did just one match on porpoise to see if I got the 50 points the event said you get for win just one match a day…

This post is to inform Kabam that they miss something that will affect everyone not just me, and will make that the final global points be wrong!!!

• alejo_soccermanalejo_soccerman Member Posts: 13
    The information that Kabam gave us maybe is wrong because de 50 points are not daily, the 50 points are every 48 hours, but in game they say are daily…

I think I was wrong but Kabam may have more quality control on this kind of message to avoid mistakes!!!

I did the same I did on my fist post but with today’s objective restart and work gave me the points it should…

So please Kabam fix this mistake!!!
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    The wording Daily is very misleading since it's a 48 hour event. Kabam should change wording to the 48 hour solo event.