**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Cheesing the battlegrounds realm event and hitting 1.5 billion points easily

JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
I know of a way to game the system and cheese through the battlegrounds realm event and hit 1.5 billion points easily.
EVERYONE JUST PUT 30 2* CHAMPIONS IN YOUR DECK.

1. Whoever wins or loses, points from both sides are counted towards the realm event so it's win win for all
2. The fights will be much shorter so we can play more matches within 28 days
3. Everyone even newer players can join in and contribute therefore increasing the battlegrounds player base dramatically
4. It will be fun, I promise you, 100% cheese
5. Nobody said anything about only using 7* and 6* champions
6. Let's just relax this season with this method and hit all the milestones easily
7. Use your free energy and try it out, it won't hurt anybody
8. Let's get this message across the realm and GET ALL THE MILESTONE REWARDS
9. TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

Comments

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 289
    edited October 4

I know of a way to game the system and cheese through the battlegrounds realm event and hit 1.5 billion points easily.
    EVERYONE JUST PUT 30 2* CHAMPIONS IN YOUR DECK.

1. Whoever wins or loses, points from both sides are counted towards the realm event so it's win win for all
    2. The fights will be much shorter so we can play more matches within 28 days
    3. Everyone even newer players can join in and contribute therefore increasing the battlegrounds player base dramatically
    4. It will be fun, I promise you, 100% cheese
    5. Nobody said anything about only using 7* and 6* champions
    6. Let's just relax this season with this method and hit all the milestones easily
    7. Use your free energy and try it out, it won't hurt anybody
    8. Let's get this message across the realm and GET ALL THE MILESTONE REWARDS
    9. TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

I feel like everyone except the whales would love for this to happen. Great thought concept I just don’t see people following it. Who knows, they could though.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 289

I mean, if we were to get all the content creators to endorse this on their YouTube channels...

This was my thought process when I read this post lol
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
    Those using elder marks can use their more powerful champions bcos elder marks give more points
    LET'S GET ALL THE SPICY MILESTONE REWARDS TOGETHER!!!!
    Let's message all the mcoc YouTubers and get them to spread the message across the realm.
    At the current rate, we won't hit the final milestone
    WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SAVE THE REALM EVENT AND GET ALL THE SPICY REWARDS!!!!
  • Rob0001Rob0001 Member Posts: 43
    SUPERSTAR
    Let's hit 1.5 billion points first and get the final milestone rewards in double quick time
    We can fight for Celestial 1 afterwards
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 124
    It’s scandaling time.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 509 Content Creator

I mean, if we were to get all the content creators to endorse this on their YouTube channels...

Then it would still only reach a small % of the community lol
    We have 26 days, plenty of time to get this message viral
    We can spread the message in global chat and in the forum
    We can save the realm event!!!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,739 ★★★★★
    Eh no thanks
    We have done the 2* special arena and the fights are freaking fast isn't it
    The battlegrounds defender gets % boost to their health but the health base is already small in the first place so the boost is kept small and the fights will be blazing quick and painless for everyone
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 642 ★★★
    You really think people Will join for an event, in the most competitive and toxic mode in MCOC? lol
    If we kept to our normal way den we all know that we won't hit the final milestone reward by a wide margin based on mathematical calculations
    Everybody loses out on spicy rewards
    We all know that working together will reap more rewards for everyone!!!
    Marvel Jesus will save the battlegrounds realm event
    All who follow the shepherd shall be saved!!!!
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,202 ★★★★★

If we kept to our normal way den we all know that we won't hit the final milestone reward by a wide margin based on mathematical calculations
    Everybody loses out on spicy rewards
    We all know that working together will reap more rewards for everyone!!!

The mathematical calculations are worthless because there are too many unknown variables. There is nothing guaranteeing that we won't hit the final milestone, and there's nothing guaranteeing that we will. We go in with hope (likely misplaced) that other players will care as much as we do to push for the rewards.
    Look at the crystal cleansing realm event
    The mathematical modelling is correct
    We all lost together as a realm
    Do we want to lose again, this time with seriously spicy rewards at stake?
    We can achieve a miracle together and make MCOC GREAT AGAIN!!!!
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,202 ★★★★★

Look at the crystal cleansing realm event
    The mathematical modelling is correct
    We all lost together as a realm
    Do we want to lose again, this time with seriously spicy rewards at stake?

If would be better if you went to grind BGs right now instead of this ..
    There you go trying to bring logic into things. Do you even want to win?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 943 ★★★★

We have done the 2* special arena and the fights are freaking fast isn't it
    The battlegrounds defender gets % boost to their health but the health base is already small in the first place so the boost is kept small and the fights will be blazing quick and painless for everyone

Wrong. 2 stars v 2 stars will be the same duration as 7 stars v 7 stars. Defender health pool will be small but so will your attack value. Full offense but this whole thing is stupid beyond belief
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 833 ★★★
    This is ridiculous, how is both sides using 2 stars any quicker, match wise than both sides using their best champs?