Deep Dive: Scream

2»

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Looks promising, I see multiple 67k bursts of damage from that sp2 but it's a r3 with class advantage so we'll see how much a r2 in regular scenarios actually deals. Could be another case of "champ was designed around r3s" once again since that's all they've been doing this year so far.

She actually looks like (almost) the perfect Red Skull counter. Armor breaks, undermine, etc.
    Pretty much yeah, main reason (besides the damage) I say this one looks promising but we could end up with another Patriot so I'm keeping my expectations low still.
    Fingers crossed she's good on offense. I couldn't care less about defense personally
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Looks promising, I see multiple 67k bursts of damage from that sp2 but it's a r3 with class advantage so we'll see how much a r2 in regular scenarios actually deals. Could be another case of "champ was designed around r3s" once again since that's all they've been doing this year so far.

She actually looks like (almost) the perfect Red Skull counter. Armor breaks, undermine, etc.
    Pretty much yeah, main reason (besides the damage) I say this one looks promising but we could end up with another Patriot so I'm keeping my expectations low still.
    Fingers crossed she's good on offense. I couldn't care less about defense personally
    Most of us don't either
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,241 ★★★★★
    She looks solid. She’s imo exactly what a newly released attacker should be. Enough damage to end bg fights in 3 total bars of power, and a couple of class related utilities. I also appreciate that she follows the rules of the class wheel instead of breaking it like some champs do. Would love to get my hands on a 7*
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    I personally like what I see. Just watched her deep dive and I feel she has potential for being a top cosmic champion. The damage seems very good too.

I wished they would showcase 6*r5 during the deep dives as the standard so a 7* r3 would have the "SHOCK FACTOR" it once initially had, cos now that we've seen their peak, every other rank would be quite below expectations.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,423 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Hopefully, I want to see how good the damage is if you skip sp1 cause sp1 sp2 seemed a little overkill for a BGs sized hp.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,447 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I think she's mainly an attacker with some defensive capabilities to catch players off guard
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,241 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Hopefully, I want to see how good the damage is if you skip sp1 cause sp1 sp2 seemed a little overkill for a BGs sized hp.
    It’s hard to tell this soon but I don’t think just sp2 is gonna be viable for bgs. Her damage is listed as a 4/5 which is good but not nuke in 2 bars of power good. DLL also said that she’ll be able to take “most” bg fights in sp1 sp2, which sounds like she won’t be able to do some healthpools with the sp1 hence she probably can’t skip it for nearly every bg healthpool.
  • MrSoundeffectsMrSoundeffects Member Posts: 18
    My only question is what makes her buffs special? They are called Hybrid buffs and are a different color, but as far as I understand it from reading her abilities they act just like regular buffs.

I would expect something extra just like with Vox and his corrupted buffs or Adam Warlock and his sovereign buffs.

If the Hybrid buffs act just like normal buffs, why call them Hybrid at all?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,447 ★★★★★

My only question is what makes her buffs special? They are called Hybrid buffs and are a different color, but as far as I understand it from reading her abilities they act just like regular buffs.

I would expect something extra just like with Vox and his corrupted buffs or Adam Warlock and his sovereign buffs.

Yeah I think they are actually normal buffs
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,423 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

It’s hard to tell this soon but I don’t think just sp2 is gonna be viable for bgs. Her damage is listed as a 4/5 which is good but not nuke in 2 bars of power good. DLL also said that she’ll be able to take “most” bg fights in sp1 sp2, which sounds like she won’t be able to do some healthpools with the sp1 hence she probably can’t skip it for nearly every bg healthpool.
    Yeah I know it most likely won't be enough, just want to see actual gameplay before I judge because this can either be Silk 2.0 where the deep dive just didn't do her justice or Patriot 2.0 overhyped and mid.
  • _puy000_ said:

I like how Kabam pretty much tells you to cheese shuri lol
    I can’t wait for her to come out though, I love symboites and she seems pretty good.

DO IT
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 324 ★★
    That SP2 in the deep dive was 300k+ btw so yeah maybe sp1 is skippable
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★

They kinda seem like jubilee and storm x buffs. They just do small things that help you