**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Should Brian Grant open his 3 EGGS?

JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
Kabam has given Brian Grant a special objective to open his 3 EGGS
Doing so will unlock the final milestone of the Crystal Cleansing event
Kabam has said that the EGGS WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY OPEN AFTER THE EVENT AND BRIAN GRANT CAN CONTINUE TO KEEP HIS EGGS
It is up to Brian Grant to decide whether to open his EGGS or not
Should Brian Grant open his 3 EGGS or should he keep his 3 EGGS?

Should Brian Grant open his 3 EGGS? 434 votes

OPEN THE EGGS
38%
GroundedWisdomPantherusNZDirectorSnakeEyes69UlkaurWorld EaterKeonexTV_Addict_2017the_eradicatorMaat1985MidnightfoxMaestro1713ChovnerGingerJunoLuciusVorenusquando213BigTuna_2054Vegeta9001IrakliSundance_2099 169 votes
KEEP THE EGGS
61%
GamerMasterSmokeSnizzbarEb0ny-O-M4wDarthVadidbhuv9191Erza_ScarletRaganatorFreakydEpistriatusHolyDirkness41benshbbuffajr7abo2aKDoggg2017allinashesNanoDroidsmy168CondemnedToeMxylplk 265 votes

Comments

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    hatch them into dragons 🗣️🗣️
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,563 ★★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS

The timeline must remain protected.

And Howard the duck is in the sacred timeline so therefore the crystal must have been opened at one point or another. Why not now?
    Also if you are wondering where in the sacred timeline he is, he was in the post credit scene of guardians if the galaxy. And he has never been seen since.
    Wait.
    What if the TVA PRUNED HTD!!! A show with htd and deadpool v the tva or smth would go so hard
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,297 ★★★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS

The timeline must remain protected.

And Howard the duck is in the sacred timeline so therefore the crystal must have been opened at one point or another. Why not now?
    Also if you are wondering where in the sacred timeline he is, he was in the post credit scene of guardians if the galaxy. And he has never been seen since.
    Wait.
    What if the TVA PRUNED HTD!!! A show with htd and deadpool v the tva or smth would go so hard
    He's in all 3 GOTG movies AND appeared in Endgame.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/a/a9/HowardDuck784512.png

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/d/da/Howard_the_Duck_(Endgame).png

(between the Ravager and the dude in the beanie

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/9/90/Kraglin_with_Howard_the_Duck.png
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,309 ★★★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    When the game will end, eggs will hatch automatically
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS
    It's tied
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 57
    OPEN THE EGGS
    Only the chosen ones get the opportunity to save the universe. Remember, with great power also comes great eggsponsibility.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Member Posts: 186 ★★
    edited October 6
    OPEN THE EGGS
    ContestChampion, don the Eggfinity Gauntlet … use the eggs to destroy the eggs. There are more eggs out there in the multieggverse!
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 61
    OPEN THE EGGS
    I say open, we don’t know what he can do with the iso infused egg shells, maybe a 1/1 universe egg crystal?
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 382 ★★

Who cares??
    It's his. If he wants to find, if he doesn't feel like it, fine. Live goes on nonetheless. Why y'all a deal outta this?

Life*
  • JESUSCHRISTJESUSCHRIST Member Posts: 59
    THE EGGS KEEPERS ARE PULLING AWAY WITH MORE VOTES THAN THE EGGS OPENERS
    Very interesting result
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 61
    OPEN THE EGGS
    Tbh part of this to me feels like it was planned but I do hope if he does open it, he gets a new egg
  • DinoHop05DinoHop05 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 6
    I don't get why Kabam makes Brian Grant do special things in this event. Just give him (and everyone above him, to be fair) in the Cleansing event the Bastion title. But trying to force him to open the eggs is weird given how much work he has done. I dunno I don't like how Kabam handles all of this.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 443 ★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    DinoHop05 said:

I don't get why Kabam treats Brian Grant so special in this event. Just give him (and everyone above him, to be fair) in the Cleansing event the Bastion title. But trying to force him to open the eggs is weird given how much work he has done. I dunno I don't like how Kabam handles all of this.

KABAM didn't force him to open those eggs

they just gave him the choice and they have also stated that those eggs won't be force opened

some toxic summoners are the ones forcing him to open them cuz they wanna get to the final milestone while hoarding a big chunk of useless crystals

I was gonna open the bare minimum

but I have opened 2k till now and will open another 500 by the end of the event
  • DinoHop05DinoHop05 Member Posts: 8
    Wolf911 said:

DinoHop05 said:

I don't get why Kabam treats Brian Grant so special in this event. Just give him (and everyone above him, to be fair) in the Cleansing event the Bastion title. But trying to force him to open the eggs is weird given how much work he has done. I dunno I don't like how Kabam handles all of this.

KABAM didn't force him to open those eggs

they just gave him the choice and they have also stated that those eggs won't be force opened

some toxic summoners are the ones forcing him to open them cuz they wanna get to the final milestone while hoarding a big chunk of useless crystals

I was gonna open the bare minimum

but I have opened 2k till now and will open another 500 by the end of the event
    They gave him a special objective to try to convince him to open them. No one else got something like this. Its basically pitting the community against him. Its a weird way on an event that the community is supposed to be working together.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,470 ★★★★
    OPEN THE EGGS

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 289
    KEEP THE EGGS

Kabam has given Brian Grant a special objective to open his 3 EGGS
    Doing so will unlock the final milestone of the Crystal Cleansing event
    Kabam has said that the EGGS WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY OPEN AFTER THE EVENT AND BRIAN GRANT CAN CONTINUE TO KEEP HIS EGGS
    It is up to Brian Grant to decide whether to open his EGGS or not
    Should Brian Grant open his 3 EGGS or should he keep his 3 EGGS?

Why did so many people disagree with this post for no reason lol? I think right now he will not, but if Kabam introduces some sort of one-off title and profile pic and maybe even the potential to get a 7 star out of his eggs would definitely increase the chances of him opening them - not saying he would even then though
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    He did way more than his part, we failed as a community.
    Keep the damn eggs, the universe depends on it!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    KEEP THE EGGS
    I would keep them just to watch the forums implode.
  • GingerJunoGingerJuno Member Posts: 16
    OPEN THE EGGS
    Theyre going to be opened by kabam anyway since theyre old crystals, and we know kabam are auto opening a load after the event.