**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Electra: how high to rank and which special to use

After a few months away from the game I restarted 10 days ago with a free account. So far I have 21 3 star heroes and one four star - a soon to be duped star lord (thanks beginner arena)

After endless grinding in the road to a million event I rolled a five star Elektra. I've never played with her before (had luxury of duped four star GP on last account). Assuming I never dupe he how high should I rank her? (I'll probably only get 5-8 five stars over the next year)

What special do you prefer to use for her and why?

And lastly, any tips would be appreciated on how to use her. She appears to be one of the better skill champs just not one of the top 3.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    She's good. She just suffers from being in GwenPools and Blades shadow. Nice thing about her is she doesn't need to be duped. It's definitely nice to have though.
    As far as which special, for the most part spam her L1 It will place a debuff on the opponents reducing their abilities. Once she places a debuff on them she's like black widow. She's a great champ. Congrats on the pull. Once duped she does amazing damage when the opponents are within assassination rage.
    Some people like to run the resonate mastery with her. She applies a debuff much faster that way without using specials. That allows for ability reduction usually within 5 hits. Nice for Spider-Man or nightcrawler.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,057 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Strengths
    •Elektra’s damage primarily comes from her powerful Bleed effects, which allow her to bypass the Armor of Tech Champions such as Iron Man, Iron Patriot and Hulk-Buster.
    •Elektra’s signature ability allows her to quickly finish off champions that are reliant on last minute burst effects such as Deadpool, Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, and War Machine.
    •Elektra also excels at finishing off very tough bosses and mini-bosses in Alliance Quests. Once a Boss is below that 20% threshold, Elektra can be brought in and strike with 100% Critical Hit Rate to finish off the opponent.
    •Elektra rewards timing more than anything else. Players can capitalize on the 100% Critical Hit rate of her Shuriken Jutsu (Special 1) by building up the Power Meter to just before a Special 3 and letting multiple special attacks loose in a row. Additionally, having her Romance synergy active allows Elektra to build back up to her Special 1 quicker and ensure the enemy is still bleeding in time for the 100% Critical Hit Rate.

She is the champ with the highest PI in my setup but the least used :) .
    Brought in only when the opponent is on low health to finish the job quickly.

I tried her from the start against a +10k awakened Hulk in AW two days ago. It was easy kill.
    Not forgetting also that for all attacks, opponents passively suffer 85% reduced Defensive Ability Accuracy for as long as they are under a Debuff effect; Stun, Bleed, Armor break - great for dealing with evading champs.

For the 5*, I would think rank 3 is an easy decision.
  • I agree she is easily rank 3 worthy. The only reason I would hesitate to rank 4 is because 5* champions are getting easier to get but it is less likely T2A will be as easy to get. I think it is less that she isn't worthy of rank 4, and more that at the moment there are champions more worthy.