**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Arcade games showcase

2»

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★

Yeah I’m really struggling with that Omega Sentinel. Who did y’all use? I don’t have Venom

Vox works, or Beta
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 600 ★★★

Yeah I’m really struggling with that Omega Sentinel. Who did y’all use? I don’t have Venom

Vox works, or Beta
    Galan! Galan! Galan!
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 286 ★★★

Anytime you ever see electric defense, Galan will cheese it.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,229 ★★★★★
    edited October 10
    Right Side: Herc r5a, Angela7r3 duped, Odin, Crossbones7r2 sig 40, boosted with suicides
    Mystic Spidey: Herc
    Leader: Crossbones
    Omega Sentinel: Herc - work with parry heavy, parry med,
    Wilson: Angela - very long fight comparatively
    Quicksilver: Crossbones died, Herc
    Jessica: Herc, crossbones [initial revive, plus one for two total
    Chavez: Herc
    Arcade: everyone, but just ended Herc'ing it. I don't know how many revives. I thought Angela would be more useful but wasn't for me.

Left: Herc, Angela, Hulk 7r3, Crossbones, boosted with suicides
    Shocker: Angela, Herc [one revive with Herc]
    Mojo: Hulk
    Wolverine: Herc
    Arcade: everyone, but just ended Herc'ing it. I don't know how many revives. I thought Angela and crossbones would be more useful but wasn't for me.

I got around the #houseofmirror tags mostly by relying on parry so they couldn't auto-block or evade and only atttacked with stunned. Obviously, not a good strategy for Aracde though.

And I got yet another White Vision dupe. I want Mordo, Black Cat or Void so badly, not a sig 80 Vision.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,996 ★★★★★

Anyone know why Beta Ray Bill had his clarity tag removed? He was clarity when he was released and I was looking forward to using him here

He’s been bugged for a while now
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 943 ★★★★
    R2 sig 20 Silk - All Mystics & 75% off Wolvie
    R3 sig 60 Venom - Shocker & Wolvie cleanup
    R2 unduped Shocker - Onslaught
    R1 unduped Cheeilth - Leader
    Ran left side. Swapped in Gorr for Shocker for Arcade, but didn't need. Venom solo
    Used 1 revive on Chee against Leader cause I'm lazy & it was expiring
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,229 ★★★★★

Right Side: Herc r5a, Angela7r3 duped, Odin, Crossbones7r2 sig 40, boosted with suicides
    Omega Sentinel: Herc - work with parry heavy, parry med,
    Wilson: Angela - very long fight comparatively
    Quicksilver: Crossbones died, Herc
    Jessica: Herc, crossbones [initial revive, plus one for two total
    Arcade: everyone, but just ended Herc'ing it. I don't know how many revives. I thought Angela would be more useful but wasn't for me.

Left: Herc, Angela, Hulk 7r3, Crossbones, boosted with suicides
    Shocker: Angela, Herc [one revive with Herc]
    Mojo: Hulk
    Wolverine: Herc
    Arcade: everyone, but just ended Herc'ing it. I don't know how many revives. I thought Angela and crossbones would be more useful but wasn't for me.

I got around the #houseofmirror tags mostly by relying on parry so they couldn't auto-block or evade and only atttacked with stunned. Obviously, not a good strategy for Aracde though.

And I got yet another White Vision dupe. I want Mordo, Black Cat or Void so badly, not a sig 80 Vision.

Forgot hulk took down onslaught
  • James_LebeauJames_Lebeau Member Posts: 10
    just a quick question, why the arcade games war showcase not showing in my game?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,674 ★★★★★

just a quick question, why the arcade games war showcase not showing in my game?

Have you updated the game?
  • JijinJijin Member Posts: 3

Jijin said:

For left side path -

Chee'ilth - Leader, Shocker, Wolverine and Arcade
    CGR - Shocker (80%)
    Bullseye - Spiderman Supreme
    Hulk - Onslaught, Mojo, Chavez (stun lock)
    CMM - swapped for arcade but not needed

Did this for my first path, 7 singles and then had to dump like 3 or 4 teams (with units) on arcade. I have 700 units left, am unit grinding for upcoming events. Exploring will get me my 2nd loyalty crystal. Should I do it or nah
    Depends on what is important for progression. The rank up gem and loyalty crystal tokens are good.

I am finding the right path omega sentinel troublesome. But won't use too many units just for exploration.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 943 ★★★★

It's mixed in with side quests
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,118 ★★★★
    edited October 10
    My team was Silk, Chee, Venom, and Shocker for the left side. Only had any issues with Onslaught. Swapped silk for Hyperion for Arcade. Used a team revive on Arcade that run.

Right side was Silk, Galan, Venom, and Chee again. Used a few revives as I wasn’t playing particularly well. Chee’ilth was my MVP for sure, but Galan was a nice cheese for OS. Swapped Silk for Hyperion again and he took Arcade down to 17% - so much better run that time wrt to him.

Put me over the top on a loyalty crystal and pulled:

Definitely happy with that pull - She and Void were my two top wants from this crystal.

Happy with the rewards upgrade on this also. Finally going to R2 my Knull and can take him to sig 65.
  • AecynAecyn Member Posts: 99
    For anyone having issues with arcade. I used knull and cgr in either run and they easily took him out. The Bullseye suggestion for Spidey was amazing!
  • James_LebeauJames_Lebeau Member Posts: 10

It's mixed in with side quests
    found it, thanks
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 525 ★★★

After going through the entire thread, I've made my team but the only issue is leader, ill be using valk for jj and before anyone says so, i dong have a cheelith
    Any of the above viable for a solo/1-2 revive take down for leader?
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 483 ★★★
    shield311 said:

After going through the entire thread, I've made my team but the only issue is leader, ill be using valk for jj and before anyone says so, i dong have a cheelith
    Any of the above viable for a solo/1-2 revive take down for leader?

Valk worked great for Leader…
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 526 ★★

Also cheelith is awesome this is my first time using her she is very tanky and has huge bleed damage. Which relic is best for her?

BP is good. WS is great. BW is if you use sp2.
  • Childish_AlminoChildish_Almino Member Posts: 40
    I used Hulk with Silver Surfer Synergy for the left path. He soloed Spidey, Leader, Mojo and Chavez for me. Shocker and Venom did the rest.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    @Oakenshield Storm is awesome. Pair your high rarity me sinister relic. She is very good for this VT meta and is a great bullseye counter in general

@Oakenshield Storm is awesome. Pair your high rarity me sinister relic. She is very good for this VT meta and is a great bullseye counter in general

Thanks @captain_rogers I’m definitely taking her to R2 quickly. Curious that you said Mr Sinister though - I would have expected the Storm relic to be best with her?
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Thanks @captain_rogers I’m definitely taking her to R2 quickly. Curious that you said Mr Sinister though - I would have expected the Storm relic to be best with her?
    I think the high-rank Sinister relic has a slot for extra prowess potency or duration.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    edited October 10

Storm relic only does give her extra energy damage. Whereas sinister relic gives her 2 free processes, 4 if duped and also sinister relic has special ability for storm to trigger another bleed, So if your sinister relic is high sig you get upto 6 processes and also his relic increase prowess potency/duration

Edit : just checked, sinister relic gives extra crit rating for storm. Storm relic is only good for champs that have unblocable specials, like bishop and havok. Sinister relic is better and have special abilities for storm.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,782 ★★★★★
    Ah just a reminder of why I hated this meta...
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Member Posts: 415 ★★

What team y'all are using?

Also it looks like they have updated the rewards. The r2 gem is nice addition, thanks kabam!

Arcade was a pain the first run. Used Vox for n 2nd. Super easy
    Thanks @captain_rogers and @jcphillips7 for the relic info on Storm - much appreciated!
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,266 ★★★★★
    Squidopus said:

TheHerc said:

My left side path experience

Team : Venom, Maestro, shocker and spam

Spam for the mystics
    Shocker for onslaught
    Venom for leader and wolverine
    Maestro for shocker.

Shocker AI is ultra hyper aggressive. Onslaught likes to hold his sp1. Other than that no complaints. This one is extremely enjoyable compared to previous ones.

Spam?
    Spam is the common shortening for Spider-ham.
    Why not just Ham 🙁