**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

How I explored showcase in 15 minutes

DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 600 ★★★
Thought I’d make this post for those who want some options.

LEFT SIDE:
Team;
Silk 7* R3 sig 40
Sup Iron Man 6* R4a sig 200
Cbones 6* r5A sig 200
Bring Anyone
BOOST UP! It makes fights quick and cheap

Mystic spidey; silk very fast fight with silk. Bait miss and nuke down after intercept. Any mystic will destroy him torch hulk etc.

Leader; cbones makes this fight easy. You’re gonna need the clarity passive to make life easy. Cbones just back up block and build to clarity then just punch.

Shocker; sup iron man was my go to. Sketchy fight for buff heavy champs I just nuked him. Bring in someone who can get clarity passive.

Onslaught; I used silk and soloed him. She’s def the best for him. I just took the fight slow it’s basically a normal onslaught fight.

Mojo; pretty easy fight. Silk nukes ofc but any debuff science can do it with despair. Straightforward. Torch no prefight prolly works

Wolvie; I used silk sorry lol. But he’s very easy. He has energy resist so no torch but any semi heal counter can kill him. Despair once again op

Chavez; obviously silk again. Torch can smoke her pretty average Chavez fight. Any science really

Arcade: This guys a beast. Don’t panic I did no damage first go. You NEED a clarity champ. ODIN will nuke him but cbones is also insane. Bring a clarity and build to passive then just play aggressive. Push him to sp2 and take adavantage of your indestructible passives. Take sp2 hits if need be and use your indestructibles. It’s tough to solo. Cgr isn’t as effective as Odin. A strong cbones can really kill him.
RIGHT SIDE:
Team;
Silk(sorry can’t help it)
Galan r5A 200
Cbones r5A 200
Falcon r2 7* 20

First 2 fights refer above

Omega Sentinel: Galan! Galan! Galan! 30
Second fight. Def bring a cosmic champ if Galan in unavaible. Can’t say much besides get her down with a cosmic champ.

Falcon; I managed to Galan really fast. Any cosmic it’s a pretty normal fight. Galan you just punch during stuns and build mass. 600-700 was plenty for me.

Quicksilver; cbones and falcon both smoke him. Once again clarity makes this a very safe fight. Monkey could prolly nuke him. He’s very squishy.

Jessica; prolly hardest on the path. Skills will make life easier. Pop sp3s to avoid being punished. Falcon makes it easy just only punch during lockdown. Will be a longer fight

And ofc refer to the boss and Chavez fights above.
Good luck hopefully this helps someone lol😄

Comments

• kus234kus234 Member Posts: 279 ★★
    Thanks for the tips . Gonna try later today
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,631 ★★★★
    Good tips. Tks for the write up
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,263 ★★★★★
    Silk 😃
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 375 ★★
    Any tips for those of us without silk or vox?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    Slig said:

For arcade any poison immune cosmic saga champ (or purifying skillsaga champ) works since clarity charge helps you to bypass unblocable. I used Maestro against arcade the glancing helps reducing block damage.
    Slig said:

You can use spam instead of silk for the mystics. Hulk, tity, photon and Luke works as well
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 298 ★★
    Goat Cage coming in handy once again, Hulkling smoked arcade.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 188
    So, I don't have Silk 😞
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 9,019 ★★★★★
    arifin74 said:

So, I don't have Silk 😞

Which Science champs do you have?

Dr. Zola
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    My ally mates told me that cgr dosent work for omega sentinel, is it true? Or is it doable if done right
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,946 ★★★★★
    Left:
    Silk, Cheel, Venom, Shocker

Right
    Silk, Sheel, Venom, Valk

2-3 total revives.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 465 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

To the disagree guy: give your mom her phone back.

Dr. Zola

This nonsense would be mostly fixed if Kabam would allow you to see who clicks. Cowards don't like to be exposed.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 293
    I really don’t have the proper roster, but I need the banquet tickets so I guess I’m going to have to do this content. Probably going to take me a few revives. So far my team build is CGR, Bullseye, and either torch or ham (my ham is only 6* r3), and then one more (prob cheelith). What’s the play style for cheelith in this quest? MLM Sp1 spam? Who’s the best arcade counter to save revives. I know CGR could prob take a good chunk of health. I thought abt swapping in my 6*r4 ascended hulkling. Thoughts? My bullseye is only 5* r5 ascended. I could probably throw on a boost. I have 6 star bullseye just not the resources to rank him up rn. I have a skill gem I could give him too but I was saving for Kate or Aegon
  • King_5trudelKing_5trudel Member Posts: 32
    why apologize for using Silk? you keep saying sorry, not sure why
    @JackTheSnack

Bait a heavy and use your heavy while using chelith. Ham is better than torch for mystics. Arcade is stun immune cgr might have tough time getting his rotation but you could do it in couple of revives. Hulkling can work better as he's poison immune.

@JackTheSnack

Bait a heavy and use your heavy while using chelith. Ham is better than torch for mystics. Arcade is stun immune cgr might have tough time getting his rotation but you could do it in couple of revives. Hulkling can work better as he's poison immune.

Will do. Thanks! Yeah I may be able to have both if I swap hulkling in. There is a swap node right? I guess torch does what bullseye does in this quest. Thought about turning on nova for spidey supreme so torch can’t miss. My spider ham is only r3 unduped as a 6 star. Would hulkling or CGR be better for the omega sentinel? That’ll be my deciding factor…actually thought about bringing herc in for arcade just to dish out some damage lol.

@JackTheSnack

And heavy intercept leader? Did I understand that right?
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Valk is great for Leader if you don’t have / want to use Chee.

Venom cooks Arcade. Interrupt his heavy, push to Sp2 and dex the final saw blade. I don’t even understand Arcade’s kit beyond these notes and I was finishing with 80-90% health.

Valk is great for Leader if you don’t have / want to use Chee.

Venom cooks Arcade. Interrupt his heavy, push to Sp2 and dex the final saw blade. I don’t even understand Arcade’s kit beyond these notes and I was finishing with 80-90% health.

Don’t have my call ranked up or venom ranked up - was hoping for the 7 star pull sometime soon
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Member Posts: 415 ★★
    Vox destroyed Arcade. Stops the evade.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 600 ★★★

Cuz I feel like it makes it a less informative write up and more like just throw one solution at it. I’m lucky enough to have the best silk possible and was trying to target a less fortunate audience
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,263 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Highly recommend Vox for Arcade. Solo both times—bait heavy, block first part of Sp1 and evade the laser part. Drop Sp1 degens, reclaim for buffs then do it again.

Dr. Zola

Can confirm, my 7r3 vox just did it without any sweat,
    No autoblock from Arcade
    No funny debuffs from Arcade sp1
    It felt like winter soldier tbh, just spam sp1, keep degen him out. Finish 100%

@JackTheSnack

Yes, hulkling better for OS
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I SO want to r3 and dupe my silk rn XD

@JackTheSnack

Yes, hulkling better for OS
    I didn’t have anybody to deal with that node and had to dip into my banquet stash quite a bit so I unit man + herced it
  • giuppy04giuppy04 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 12

Probably because not everyone has a 7s r3 sig 40 Silk to do the work lol